Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    sure you did

j/k I just sent money no prob. did you copy and past and get the period at the end by accident?
    dutchtrumpet you are BRILLANT!!!! Yes I did cut and paste and pick up the . and that is why it did not work
    Quote Originally Posted by sleibow
    dutchtrumpet you are BRILLANT!!!! Yes I did cut and paste and pick up the . and that is why it did not work
    guess how I knew
    Now here is an honest man!!!
    silverado..you got mail (read $$$) THanks
  5.    #105  
    Burkhardi,

Thank you and the other 8 people who donated!

I guess only 9 out of the 225 people who downloaded it so far found it useful
    Come on folks...chip in if you're using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Burkhardi,

Thank you and the other 8 people who donated!

I guess only 9 out of the 225 people who downloaded it so far found it useful

While some of the downloads might be people getting the upgrades, that is still pitiful

Come on people PONY UP!! Its not like there is a minimum!
  8.    #108  
    Actually, the counter reset everytime I updated the PRC.
    I'm in. Well worth the investment.

I'm looking forward to how you'll allow users to "trigger" it.
    Currently, I'm using the "side" button (where RealPlayer was). I find that when the screen is in "Night mode" that KB Lights turns off the buttons, but resets the screen to "Day mode."
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    ^
  11.    #111  
    I will probably post the next update Wed or Thursay as I am pretty swamped elsewhere after spending much of the weekend digging into this and BT headset volume issues.

My first priority is re-establishing after a reset followed by launch key configuration.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Is there any way to dim the kbd, or is it only On or Off?
  13.    #113  
    Only on/off, unfortunately.
    It would be great to add some kind of time function where it is always on or off at a specified time.
    hmm. it was working until i installed webviewer. now it doesn't work anymore help!!
  16.    #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    hmm. it was working until i installed webviewer. now it doesn't work anymore help!!
    So neither set of keystrokes work? Is it possible there was a reset and you needed to run it again? Let me know...

If not, maybe webviewer or the java environment all together is capturing the keystrokes.
    strange. it's working again but the response is kind of intermittent. i just power cycled. hmph.
  18.    #118  
    Reset-proof version coming up soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    I ran into this same thing with webviewer and this utility. Things sort don't work at first. What I found is that I hit a hard button in webviewer (the 4 hard buttons cause weird problems in web viewer) and then I tried to hit the keyboard back light button. If I refrain from using the 4 hardbuttons then everything works fine for me
    Anyone experience an issue. I installed KBLights, I hotsync fine, and then I select the program, and it goes to a white screen for 2 seconds and goes back to the app list. It's not working. Any tips anyone??????