Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1318192021222324 LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 461
  1. #441  
    Is it possible to make the new application a Preference Panel instead?

    Thanks!

    P.S. I'd LOVE to beta test as well!
  2.    #442  
    Quote Originally Posted by treonew
    Is it possible to make the new application a Preference Panel instead?
    And lose all use of the wonderful icon?!
    Last edited by silverado; 03/07/2005 at 04:23 PM.
  3. #443  
    silverdao, I will beta test too, I was one of the first beta testers with the original on/off app.
    Treoing & Loving it
  4. #444  
    Heres a little glitch in the existing program, I wonder if can be fixed.

    If you have activated the "night" setting for the display ( 'Alt' 'Right-Shift') activating KBlights off with the side button turns off the night setting and the screen goes back to full power. You CAN activate the "night" setting when KBlights off is activated, but, if it really is dark, that is hard to do with the keyboard off.

    What would be great is if you could use the "night" setting on the treo and not have it effected by turning on or off the KB lights.

    Thanks

    A very happy Registered Kblights off user!
  5.    #445  
    midmofan,

    Yes, this is a problem. Unfortunately, the OS has a bug in which it doesn't report night mode properly, which has prevented me from fixing this in 1.01. I will try to program a workaround in an upcoming version.
  6. #446  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    midmofan,

    Yes, this is a problem. Unfortunately, the OS has a bug in which it doesn't report night mode properly, which has prevented me from fixing this in 1.01. I will try to program a workaround in an upcoming version.
    You mean the *Palm* OS has a bug ?!?
    Pilot 512 >PPilot Pro > PalmV > Tungsten T > T3> Treo 650 Cingular
  7. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    #447  
    What's the new icon look like?
  8. #448  
    at least give it an icon...
  9.    #449  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstroot
    at least give it an icon...
    Not sure what you mean... version 1.01 has always had an icon.
  10. #450  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Not sure what you mean... version 1.01 has always had an icon.
    Silverado,

    I think he is talking about low res icon. I'm using Zlauncher and there is not icon because I'm using low res icons. I know I've asked this already, but I'm dying here for an update. Do you have at least a beta for me? PM me if you have something.

    Thanks,

    Al
  11. #451  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Not sure what you mean... version 1.01 has always had an icon.
    In Icon view I get Goggles... In list view I get a blue square - I always use list view.
  12. iomatic's Avatar
    Posts
    629 Posts
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    #452  
    How about a lightbulb icon instead?
  13.    #453  
    Here's version 1.0.1a with a small icon for ZLauncher (the only change). The standard launcher list mode doesn't work yet.

    This version will require an automatic reset after installation (you will be notified).
    Attached Files Attached Files
  14.    #454  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Silverado,

    I think he is talking about low res icon. I'm using Zlauncher and there is not icon because I'm using low res icons. I know I've asked this already, but I'm dying here for an update. Do you have at least a beta for me? PM me if you have something.

    Thanks,

    Al
    Despite my best efforts, the update has been slow in coming because of health problems that seriously cut down my work hours over the past few weeks. The truth of the matter is that since there aren't any serious bugs to be fixed in the KB LightsOff (mostly enhancements), it had to take the back seat with my restricted schedule.

    Although things are improving, I feel that I don't want to promise a date that I might not be able to live up to. I could say that I should be able to spend time on it later this week and next week.
  15. #455  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Despite my best efforts, the update has been slow in coming because of health problems that seriously cut down my work hours over the past few weeks. The truth of the matter is that since there aren't any serious bugs to be fixed in the KB LightsOff (mostly enhancements), it had to take the back seat with my restricted schedule.

    Although things are improving, I feel that I don't want to promise a date that I might not be able to live up to. I could say that I should be able to spend time on it later this week and next week.
    Thanks for the update. It looks great. I'm sorry if I've been pushy. Let us know when you are ready for a beta release. We will be here waiting.

    Thanks a lot and get better,

    Al
  16. #456  
    Nice App, Silverado
    Thanks,
  17. #457  
    I installed this app a while ago and uninstalled it when it conflicted with Butler's use of the side button. I got so fed up with the keyboard lights that I actually paid for this app before I even downloaded it. Bravo.
  18. #458  
    I think KBLights is a great app and have been using it since I got my Treo650. There seem to be a number of other apps that steal the side button from it, but this is not a conflict - you can just change to using Option-Alt as the method for turning the lights on and off. Option-Shift next to it is the standard screen-dimming command, so it feels kind-of right there. I find I very rarely turn the keyboard lights on, so it doesn't matter much where the control is. When in the dark, you will find it easy to train yourself to hit Option-Alt starting with your thumbs on the bottom two corners of the phone, or alternatively reflect some screen light off a light surface to see what you are doing :-).

    For myself, I also added the apps LedOff to eliminate the stupid flashing LED (would be nice if KBLights did this itself one day) and TreoGuard to get better control of what happens to the screen and keys when taking a call.
    :menu:TreoLawrence
    Samsung I300 -> Treo 650 (Cin)
  19. #459  
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    I installed this app a while ago and uninstalled it when it conflicted with Butler's use of the side button. I got so fed up with the keyboard lights that I actually paid for this app before I even downloaded it. Bravo.
    I am using KBLights with Butler and they both co-exist fine. As the other poster mentioned, if you are using Butler for side button, you may need to re-assign the trigger for KBLights to something else.

    BTW, Silverado, I am using v1.01 and would like to report a "bug" in the big icon of KBLights. I use the Rose color theme on my Treo650 and in the icon view of the default launcher, the KBLights' icon does not look nice. You need to make the background of the icon "transparent" instead of white, I think.

    Thank you.
  20. #460  
    I sent u an emai to get my reg code.. I can't find it...
    thanx
    john

Posting Permissions