Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324 LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 461
  1. #421  
    Hey silverado...I might be up for beta testing your cool product. I have it installed on my T650 already and will purchase it once it expires or when enough bugs are corrected (haven't had 1 yet). Let me know or just pm me. Cheers.

    p.s. I also do logos/icons as well...if you need a hires/lores versions created...I can send some ideas your way.
  2. #422  
    Any progress on the low-res icon? Let me know if you want me to beta test.

    Al
  3.    #423  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Any progress on the low-res icon? Let me know if you want me to beta test.

    Al
    Yes, it should be coming "soon" along with some other changes. My development pace is slower than I would like because I do this in my "spare" time when I'm not working on my 60-hour a week day job.

    The new version includes many requested settings for Auto mode and I'm doing a lot of testing and debugging on it because I hate nothing more than to release a version that would give people resets.
  4. #424  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    I hate nothing more than to release a version that would give people resets.
    Appreciated, as always!
  5. buirus's Avatar
    Posts
    160 Posts
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    #425  
    silverado...i would be interested in beta testing.
  6.    #426  
    Quote Originally Posted by buirus
    silverado...i would be interested in beta testing.
    Thank you. I will announce here when the beta version is available which I hope won't be later than this weekend.
  7. #427  
    I downloaded the trial.... is it true that I can only turn on and off the keyboard manually by going into the app itself? I tried choosing to control the lights by double-clicking the side button (or any other button) and it doesn't want to work.

    Do I just not get this app?
  8. #428  
    Silverado I wouldm love to beta test it as well. Your app was the first app I purchased when I got my 650 2 weeks ago. Great work by the way
  9.    #429  
    Quote Originally Posted by mnmacgeek
    I downloaded the trial.... is it true that I can only turn on and off the keyboard manually by going into the app itself? I tried choosing to control the lights by double-clicking the side button (or any other button) and it doesn't want to work.

    Do I just not get this app?
    The background features only work if the application is in memory, not on the SD card. I have updated the readme file to that effect.
  10.    #430  
    Quote Originally Posted by soccrnj80
    Silverado I wouldm love to beta test it as well. Your app was the first app I purchased when I got my 650 2 weeks ago. Great work by the way
    Thank you! I will let you know.
  11. #431  
    Silverado -- THANK YOU! Great work!! Great customer service!!
  12. #432  
    Silverado,

    The BklightsOff hack is a great solution for the Treo 650. However, there are a few things that I would like to see. The confirmation sound of the enable/diable auto mode with the Option+Alt key is too weak. In outdoors areas it is very hard to hear the beeps. It would be better if we see a small dialog box saying "Auto mode Enable"/ "Auto mode Disable"
    Another suggestion would be to schedule the times when the auto mode should be enable. I mostly use the auto off mode during the day. But at night, I would like to keep my keyboard on all the time.
    I think I requested this already but here I go again. Can you add a low resolution icon?

    Thank you very much and keep up the good work.

    Al
  13. #433  
    After one day of this program working wonderfully, it now soft resets everytime I try it. I'm guessing it isn't supposed to do that on my Treo 650?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  14.    #434  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    After one day of this program working wonderfully, it now soft resets everytime I try it. I'm guessing it isn't supposed to do that on my Treo 650?
    No, it certainly shouldn't do that and I'm not aware of any such problem.

    When you say it resets when you try it, how are you trying it exactly? Any particular keystroke? Does it happen with other keystrokes? Do you have other programs that my be trying to capture that keystroke that's causing a reset? Do you have other software that is trying to control the kb lights?
  15. #435  
    Just a guess, but perhaps you are evaluating mLights and have that installed as well? mLights and KBLightsOff might conflict since they both control the kb lights
  16. #436  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    No, it certainly shouldn't do that and I'm not aware of any such problem.

    When you say it resets when you try it, how are you trying it exactly? Any particular keystroke? Does it happen with other keystrokes? Do you have other programs that my be trying to capture that keystroke that's causing a reset? Do you have other software that is trying to control the kb lights?

    I go to the program in my Zlauncher (and I have KB in RAM) and tap it to start it like every other program. It wasn't happening with any other programs. Today it seems to not be happening once I uninstalled and reinstalled it last night. I don't know of any other software I have trying to control the kb lights. What other software would do that? I don't have mlights or whatever.

    By the way, in future revisions, is it possible to allow for a few durations in how long before the lights turn off? Also, any chance to get it to turn on the lights when you press one of the "top row" buttons like the calendar, mail, phone, buttons? I'd like to be able to answer a call and have it light up the keyboard for a short bit in case I need to input anything.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  17.    #437  
    Treo600guy,

    That is strange. So it's not working fine after re-installing?

    All these additions are coming "soon" in the next free update.
  18. #438  
    Now it is suddenly working it seems. Looking forward to the additions "soon". Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  19. #439  
    Silverado,

    Do you have an estimated release date for the new kblightsOff? I can't wait.

    Al
  20.    #440  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Silverado,

    Do you have an estimated release date for the new kblightsOff? I can't wait.

    Al
    I'm working on it, but I have been delayed by unrelated matters. It should be coming "soon"... Best I could say at this time is a few weeks at the most, could be less.

    I now see why developers like SnapperFish keep saying that they don't give dates and do not comment on when features are coming ...

Posting Permissions