Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Hey, yeah, I get that beep too in LauncherX. I've mapped the side button to the HotSync app. The beep doesn't seem to cause any badness, it's just annoying. Any workaround?
  2.    #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    Hey, yeah, I get that beep too in LauncherX. I've mapped the side button to the HotSync app. The beep doesn't seem to cause any badness, it's just annoying. Any workaround?
    Is Snapperfish still supporting LauncherX (there was a news item to this effect upon the unfortunate death of the author). Could you ask them to make LauncherX not beep when it's not launching anything with the side button?
    Can version .92 be run from a SD card? or does it have to run in ROM? Reason I ask is I have installed on my SD card and it works but the manual turn on and off doesn't work unless I have KBlights open. Make sense?
    TreoSaurus
    silverado, I just downloaded v1.0 and have a new problem. it was working fine for a while, but after a toggled a few settings i started getting soft resets each time i try launching the app. because i can't launch the app, i can't tell you what the settings are. it still does seem to be working, though.
  5.    #365  
    Is it version 1.0 or 1.01? Version 1.0 had this problem when you use Unused settings. V1.01 doesn't have this problem.
    Thanks. I didn't realize there was a 1.01. Dowloaded it and I'm good to go. One questions: if I have "Auto mode" on, then what does selecting Auto mode do in the pull down menus for the 3 different keystrokes. Does it just toggle whether Auto mode is on or off?
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    Thanks. I didn't realize there was a 1.01. Dowloaded it and I'm good to go. One questions: if I have "Auto mode" on, then what does selecting Auto mode do in the pull down menus for the 3 different keystrokes. Does it just toggle whether Auto mode is on or off?
    Yes. and KBlights will let that selection toggle the lights on or off.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Alright I finally took care of the reset problem. It has got to be this buggy hotsync problem. I loaded KBlights and it seems to be working just fine. I love that auto feature.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
  9.    #369  
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    Yes, you can assign any of the three keystrokes to toggle either the lights or the auto mode. This allows you toggle the lights and the auto mode without starting the application.
  10.    #370  
    Can version .92 be run from a SD card? or does it have to run in ROM? Reason I ask is I have installed on my SD card and it works but the manual turn on and off doesn't work unless I have KBlights open. Make sense?
    If store KB LightsOff on the SD card you can only use it to switch the lights on and off when it is actually running, and the lights would remain as you set them when you leave the application.

However, to get the benefits of the other features, like controlling the lights while in any application, automatic on/off switching or continuing to run after a reset, you need to run it from RAM or ROM.
    Thanks Silverado, I am now a paying customer. I didn't even do the free trial first, I just knew you deserved my $5.50 for all that you have done for us here.
    Keep up the great work.
    ~'kito
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    silverado,

I'm a TrackerDog user and noticed that your KB LightsOff version number shows up "102.0" for what I downloaded from you as 1.01. The same thing shows up in the default app launcher "Info" screen. No big deal, just something you might want to clean up.

ERic
  13.    #373  
    Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    silverado,

I'm a TrackerDog user and noticed that your KB LightsOff version number shows up "102.0" for what I downloaded from you as 1.01. The same thing shows up in the default app launcher "Info" screen. No big deal, just something you might want to clean up.

ERic
    Thanks. As you said, this shouldn't have any effect on using it, but I'll clean that up in the next build.
    Silverado..

Quick note to say you have a typo on your website "Your registration code will be sent to you vial email within 24 hours"

I'm sure you mean "via" not "vial"
  15.    #375  
    SamCraig,

Fixed, thanks!
  16. jes
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Dear Silverado,

I just upgraded from Treo300 to the Treo650. It took a couple of nights of painful reading before I realized that the brilliant 650 keyboard would remain on no matter how many times I tried to double-click the power button (which works on the 300). Thanks so much for the wonderful KBLightsOff!

JES
    Silverado,
    Can you povide a dimming feature?
    Ti
  18.    #378  
    Markito and Jes,

You're quite welcome. I'm glad it's working well for you!
  19.    #379  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-maniac
    Silverado,
    Can you povide a dimming feature?
    Ti
    If you mean dimming of the keyboard, unfortunately it's not possible. The only thing that could be done with the keyboard is turn it on and off.
    How about turning it on and off fast (greater than 50 times a second) with pulse width modulation to adjust the dim.

Of course this might mess up processor functionality, unless one could do this without an interrupt.