Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 461
  1. #281  
    hey michael have u seen the new Ferrari 430 replacing the 360... You know you can make good money on those cars. When the 360 convertable came out it was 168,000 you can still get over 200,000 for a used one.
  2.    #282  
    Paulsjmail,

    This is a bug... thanks for reporting it. I will fix it in the next build.
  3. #283  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    Paulsjmail,

    This is a bug... thanks for reporting it. I will fix it in the next build.
    Siver,

    Mine restores its current state after a reset (tested several times) I thought I had the latest greatest but my app says ver 0.9.1 What was supposed to have changed from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 ??
  4. #284  
    Hey, Silverado -

    Just wanted to add my thanks for your great application. A donation is on the way, and I'll gladly pay the registration fee as well.

    Well done!
    Larry Z.
    That's me in the photo - you can check out my kung fu school at http://www.kungfuschool.org
  5. #285  
    Silverado,
    At this point it might be wise to freeware the "keyboard lights" toggle, and then come up with something else and be the hero instead of the villain.
  6. #286  
    Silverado, it's your creative brain that has made this all possible. Do whatever the H*ll you want.
  7. #287  
    Just trying to maximize his revenue.
  8. #288  
    Thanks so much Silverado. This is a life saver application.
    Can the hardware support a variable brightness keyboard illumination? Perhaps a slider control?

    Thanks again!
  9.    #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Siver,

    Mine restores its current state after a reset (tested several times) I thought I had the latest greatest but my app says ver 0.9.1 What was supposed to have changed from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 ??
    0.9.2 fixed a problem where in some cases the lights didn't come on with the first keystroke right after enabling the program. Seems like the other case was broken in the process; a classic "regression" bug This should be an easy fix.
  10.    #290  
    Thanks for the generous donations and for the kind words! I am glad you are finding it as useful as I am!
  11.    #291  
    globalnat,

    Unfortunately, the 650 keyboard does not have any other levels than on and off.
  12.    #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-maniac
    Silverado,
    At this point it might be wise to freeware the "keyboard lights" toggle, and then come up with something else and be the hero instead of the villain.
    Well, I hope the majority of people will see me as something in between these two extremes. I'm certainly no hero, but I'm not a villain either. I like to think that I am providing a useful service for a reasonable fee.
  13. #293  
    My point - provide a simple switch for free -- provide much more for a cost. You will be King if you do this, believe me.

    Regarding much more, be creative. Launch against a great reputation instead of one established against a cut off. It will work, I guarentee.
  14. SloMo's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #294  
    Just thought I would let you know, when the "Auto Mode" is selected with Mapopolis 2.2 running it causes Mapopolis to crash in the "find" mode. Without the "auto mode" Mapopolis works fine. Thanks for a great app.

    Mo
  15. #295  
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    hey michael have u seen the new Ferrari 430 replacing the 360... You know you can make good money on those cars. When the 360 convertable came out it was 168,000 you can still get over 200,000 for a used one.
    The program from Ferrari is, you had to have bought AT LEAST two cars from the dealer previously to get onto the wating list for a 430. They don't want people "flipping" them, they are trying to get them in the hands of enthusists only. They told me if I left a 10K deposit they would call me in 18months to 2 years, nice business huh...?
  16.    #296  
    Quote Originally Posted by SloMo
    Just thought I would let you know, when the "Auto Mode" is selected with Mapopolis 2.2 running it causes Mapopolis to crash in the "find" mode. Without the "auto mode" Mapopolis works fine. Thanks for a great app.

    Mo
    Are you using the special Mapopolis version for the 650? I have that version and just tried doing a couple of Find's in it while in Auto mode and it worked just fine without a crash. This is a version that Mapopolis support is handing out by email for the 650.
  17. SloMo's Avatar
    Posts
    74 Posts
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    #297  
    Yes I have the "special" version. It crashes just like when I had Butler 2.4 on there. I load the Los Angeles map, go to "find" and with the "50 miles from the center" selected I search by "place" for "police". It crashes everytime just like with Butler. W/O the auto mode everything is fine.
  18. #298  
    Where can I find the original version that Silverado posted on Dec 11? Because I downloaded it over the air (on Dec 11) but couldn't hotsync my 650, and stupidly deleted my SD backup, I no longer have a copy of the original version. Silverado's site only have the latest version. Does anyone have the original version they can send me? Please PM or e-mail, Thanks and happy holidays!

    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    While listening to PTunes (Allman Brothers), I fired up WebPro and downloaded it. Works as advertized! Thanks Silverado! Kudos to ya! Wonder how much longer will the 650 run with the keybooard lights off? Anyone want to guess?

    btw, unlike the 600, the keys legends are marked so much better that I have no legibility issue with the keyboard lights off.
  19. #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael355
    The program from Ferrari is, you had to have bought AT LEAST two cars from the dealer previously to get onto the wating list for a 430. They don't want people "flipping" them, they are trying to get them in the hands of enthusists only. They told me if I left a 10K deposit they would call me in 18months to 2 years, nice business huh...?
    Its not like that at my dealer... But the waiting list is about 4 years... They took all the ones from the 360 and transfered them over...
  20.    #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by SloMo
    Yes I have the "special" version. It crashes just like when I had Butler 2.4 on there. I load the Los Angeles map, go to "find" and with the "50 miles from the center" selected I search by "place" for "police". It crashes everytime just like with Butler. W/O the auto mode everything is fine.
    I would like to reproduce this to address it. How much free memory do you have? How big are the maps that are involved in the 50 mile radius search? Actually, I have a full mapopolis subscription, if you tell me which maps you are using, I can download them and try the same thing.

Posting Permissions