Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I like those holster cases for the T600 where the unit faces INTO the clip. That way the holster protects the face of the unit. But the only holster is the Leather Latch Case by Palmone. This one faces out.

    Oddly, that holster says it'll work with the T600 or T650. So I have two questions:

    Can I simply put the phone into the Leather Latch face first (opposite of the picture of the product)?

    Or, can I use a T600 holster with my T600?
  2. #2  
    You might want to check this out.

    http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/Treo-650-belt-case.html

    They have leather holsters, that can be custom made with a flap, or with sd card holders. I am getting one for christmas, so I don't have one yet to comment on
  3. #3  
    I have a holster from ProClip USA that I bought via TC for the T600. Works ok with the 650 and the screen faces in. ProClip says a specific holster for the 650 is due around mid-Dec. If you like the T600 version, I'd suggest waiting for the 650 specific version. The only drawback I see notice is the bottom of the Treo has to come out first or go into the hoster last. Somewhat problematic for me when driving. Not as convenient as being able to pull it out from the top. I don't like the holsters with the swivel clip, so the ProClip was a nice alternative.

    If anyone has another suggestion of a holster, I'd be interested. I'd really like to be able to take the top of the Treo out first and definately want a holster that doesn't have a swivel clip. I'd prefer something like the ProClip as opposed to the holster on the previous post, although it does look like a nice holster.
  4. #4  
    I still favor the old holster that came with the Treo 270. It has the right approach to belt clipping (plastic connector), a quick-open velcro top, and most important to me, good storage for the headphone/microphone. Only issue is that you can't use it in the case with the headphone, but that's not a big deal to me.

    May be hard to find; I've bought a couple off the web. Palm no longer sells it.

    While it wasn't designed for the 600/650, I've found it to be superior for my needs to any of the other cases offered, and I've tried a lot of them.
  5. #5  
    What I found that works perfect as a holster/case is the leather case for an IPod from any BestBuy. Non-rotating clip, the Treo slides in from the top, fits like a glove yet still easy to pull out, you can face the 650 in and you're not advertising the $500.00 item you are hauling on your belt.
  6. #6  
    Check out the ProClip Belt Clip Holster that was recently reviewed. It's for the 600 but should work for the 650 as well.
    .
    .....
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  7. #7  
    I use the Ipod beltclip holster. fits perfectly. http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nMore=M9129G/A
  8. #8  
    http://www.yourmobiledesk.com/produc...ID=na&mfrID=na

    $15.05 plus $6.12 for S&H by UPS ground.

    Swivel clip ratchets, allowing case to be locked in place horizointally or vertically. Can NOT feel vibrate.

    Nice case, espec for about $20 shipped.
  9. #9  
    Hi,

    Seidio released the Treo 650 specific swivel locking clip holster.

    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...tCode=HLTR650A
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi,

    Seidio released the Treo 650 specific swivel locking clip holster.

    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...tCode=HLTR650A
    What is the difference between

    Locking Swivel Clip Holster for Treo 650 for $24.95 and

    Swivel Locking Clip Holster for Treo 650 (Cradle type) for $27.95?

    Are both holsters as "flush to the body" as the Treo 600 one was? I really loved the treo 600 holster you made and would like to have something very similar for the Treo 650. From the pictues the Swivel Locking Clip Holster has a strange extension on the top of the holster and the other does not show that. Any clues as to which is which and why?

    Thanks!
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    What is the difference between

    Locking Swivel Clip Holster for Treo 650 for $24.95 and

    Swivel Locking Clip Holster for Treo 650 (Cradle type) for $27.95?

    Are both holsters as "flush to the body" as the Treo 600 one was? I really loved the treo 600 holster you made and would like to have something very similar for the Treo 650. From the pictues the Swivel Locking Clip Holster has a strange extension on the top of the holster and the other does not show that. Any clues as to which is which and why?

    Thanks!
    Hi

    Seidio offers two types of swivel locking holster for Treo 600

    1) Cradle type
    2) "clip" type

    The Cradle type is designed for one hand operation and let you slip your Treo 650 in and out of the holster withone hand. The bottom of the Treo 650 goes into the holster first and comes out last. This type offers the full protection of the screen and keyboard. It is a face in model.

    However, the clip type - The top of the Treo 600 goes into the holster first and comes out last. It is also a face in model.

    The one Seidio just released is the cradle type for Treo650.

    Any questions, please ask


    David Chang
    product marketing Manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi

    Seidio offers two types of swivel locking holster for Treo 600

    1) Cradle type
    2) "clip" type

    The Cradle type is designed for one hand operation and let you slip your Treo 650 in and out of the holster withone hand. The bottom of the Treo 650 goes into the holster first and comes out last. This type offers the full protection of the screen and keyboard. It is a face in model.

    However, the clip type - The top of the Treo 600 goes into the holster first and comes out last. It is also a face in model.
    dsc@seidio.com
    Ok... just so I have it straight:

    Both types offer full protection of the screen and keyboard, have the same style of clip that is very flush to the belt and swivel locks.

    The only real difference is how the holster actually holds the Treo 650. One type has you insert the top first versus inserting the bottom first.

    By the looks of the pictures on the website I like the clip type due to not having the extra arm on the top of it.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by flyinjack
    Ok... just so I have it straight:

    Both types offer full protection of the screen and keyboard, have the same style of clip that is very flush to the belt and swivel locks.

    The only real difference is how the holster actually holds the Treo 650. One type has you insert the top first versus inserting the bottom first.

    By the looks of the pictures on the website I like the clip type due to not having the extra arm on the top of it.
    Hi

    Carrying - Both types can do that.
    Protection
    -Cradle type - full protection of screen and keyboard
    - Clip type - 2/3 of protection of the screen and the keyboard

    Clip type also has an extention arm to hold the Treo 650.

    David chang
    Seidio
  14. #14  
    Thank you for clearing that up for me.... Here comes another order!

Posting Permissions