Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Got my new Treo 650 from ViennaChannels...did the sync..downloaded some of the free software that comes with it...it works perfect!!

I really like the changes in the 650 from the 600...especially the button arrangement and face setup. Navigation is a whole lot simpler...

The Blazer internet connections is a lot faster and the address bar makes it easy to move from website to website...

All in all--- I give it a 10!
    I envy you
    Treoing & Loving it
  3. jda
    Wait until you start having the problems the rest of us have. Button delays, people telling you that they can't understand you, etc. I was very excited when I got my 650 on Wednesday night but I will be returning mine this week.
    I've had my 650 now for over three weeks and it's working flawlessly.

Phone is great - games are great - I stream SHOUTcast stations - I'm in heaven.

Everyone is not having problems!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I agree! My 650 is working like a champ! I have Zlauncher, Pocket Tunes, MobileDB, Express and a few other apps installed and everything is working flawlessly! I would NOT go back to the 600 for anything!

Enjoy the 650... It ROCKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by JDA
    Wait until you start having the problems the rest of us have. Button delays, people telling you that they can't understand you, etc. I was very excited when I got my 650 on Wednesday night but I will be returning mine this week.
    Way to be a wet blanket. Just because you are having problems doesnt mean everyone is or will. I have had my 650 since 2 days before thanksgiving and I still like.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDA

Speak for yourself. I've had one since day one, not a complaint to be found. Fantastic device.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Not a single complaint here.
  9. jda
    Alright!!! I didn't mean to start to anything. I'm glad you are all enjoying your 650s. Many people are having problems and they are very frustrating. I'll move my complaints to an appropriate thread
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i must say.. since i i swapped out my first 650.. my 2nd one has been running fine for me.
    of course still nvfs and slow phonebook contacts and other things that are messed but at least im not having to hard reset 6 times a day and watch it soft rest 20 times a day. that was not a lotta fun
    I've had mine for about a week, and loving it. I had a Tungsten C before. No more hunting for WiFi!

Gotto go.....
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    No problems here, although a slight button delay.
    I came from a Kyocera 7135. Nice device but the Treo is MUCH better! No problems what so ever.
    The 650 kills the old 600. I've had mine sine befote turkey day as well and it kicks ***. It has had no more problems then the old 600 had. Yes it can be a little pokey in responding to clicks and dialing, but i will take that over the crappy screen anyday. I look at my wife's 600 now like its a stinky piece of poo. Oh, and is she ever jelous. I will never go back.
    "I look at my wife's 600 now like its a stinky piece of poo."

Thanks alot, now I've got to switch to the 650...with that visual I'll never be able to hold my 600 to my ear again, at least without smelling cr*p.

aD
    __ _ _ _ _

Ya'll can't handle the TOOF!
    I bought one from the sprint store today and I love it, much better than the 600
    Treoing & Loving it
    I had a little problem getting my existing contacts, calendar, etc. into the new device, but I find I'm enjoying the obvious and visual upgrades in the screen resolution, and having fun with the camera/video improvments. (As a photographer, I'm well equipped with better equipment for serious stuff, but find the on-board camera comes in handy.) The buttons are easier for my clumsy and bulbously stubby fingers, and am waiting for my wifi Jabra headset to arrive.

I prefer Snappermail to the provided VersaMail, though. As I don't spend $$ on fishing, hunting, boating, international travel, and bodacious babes, etc., I can handle the cost of the new device and new gadgets because its. . . well, . . . ummm. . . FUN, dammit.

Just please give me at least a couple years before everything goes super-speed, wristwatch-sized and telepathically controlled. Right now, I'm happy!!
    can't....get....enough . seriously, I love this thing. This is actually my first treo...upgraded from a v60i on verizon network. I was worried about not having analog signal as much as i travel, but with free and clear america, I get almost as much coverage, and insane battery life! I don't have ANY of the problems many people of having aside from the slow buttons, but I think everyone is having that issue, and it really doesn't bother me.

Anyway. I give it a 9/10. I just wish my laptop had built in bluetooth! I've been using PDAnet with great success so far though, and once i get a charging usb cable it will be that much better.
    I really love mine. just got it Friday. Everything has been flawless except I could not hotsync my Outlook Calendar but it looks like it's an issue PalmOne may be having.

I think versamail is working out for me since I'm never away from my laptop for long. I just need to see if anything critical came in.

Phone App is great and I think it sounds really good. I used the speakerphone in the car today and the other party hearm me loud and clear.

I installed Atari retro for the hell of it. Works great but tough to control the stuff with the little buttons.

I also installed KeySuite to help with the Calender sync. That seems like a much more capable program than the internal.

I'll give it the 14 day trial and then buy it if my Palm Sync is not resolved.

I love the camera and the video cam. I captured some of the kiddies and now I can see them when I travel.

I think the Blazer speed is impressive. it definately is not amazing but it exceeded my expectations.

Go get one.

I thought I'd never want one of these but now I see endless possibility.

I just hope I don't break it because I can be hard on mobile gear.
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    I love my 650.

The little quirks it has are cute. I got used to the delay in calling. I'm sure they'll fix it later.

And I use Versamail now. I have purchased Snapper, but on my 600 it would only give me some of my emails and not others. Versamail works better with my POP3 I guess.

Kinoma and the movies are great. The pictures are great. Versamail is great. Docs to go is great. The web is incredible! I use treo1.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast