Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JDA
    Wait until you start having the problems the rest of us have. Button delays, people telling you that they can't understand you, etc. I was very excited when I got my 650 on Wednesday night but I will be returning mine this week.
    Switched back to my 600 today. It's nice to use a responsive and stable device again.
    Switching back to the 600 from the 650. Imagine spending a year with an eyepatch over one eye whilke it heals from an injury (the 600). Then you get to take the eye patch off and you can see clearly again (the 650). Your so excited you run around looking at everything. You trip and fall on a stick and poke out one eye. Man that would suck. Me, I am just going to stand here and wait for the phone buttons. It's safe and I wont poke an eye out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Switching back to the 600 from the 650. Imagine spending a year with an eyepatch over one eye whilke it heals from an injury (the 600). Then you get to take the eye patch off and you can see clearly again (the 650). Your so excited you run around looking at everything. You trip and fall on a stick and poke out one eye. Man that would suck. Me, I am just going to stand here and wait for the phone buttons. It's safe and I wont poke an eye out.
    lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Way to be a wet blanket. Just because you are having problems doesnt mean everyone is or will. I have had my 650 since 2 days before thanksgiving and I still like.
    No S. The phone works great! Have had mine about 3 weeks now - not much need to visit here so often anymore, unless I need to see some complaints.
    Eric
    While I feel for you (those who have had issues with the 650), stop by your local car dealer, fork $30K for a new truck and tell me that it is perfect and meets all your needs!
    Treoing & Loving it
  6. jda
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    No S. The phone works great! Have had mine about 3 weeks now - not much need to visit here so often anymore, unless I need to see some complaints.
    Eric

I tried to stay away from this thread. Look, the memory issue I can deal with since it's a trade-off for data protection. The button delays are annoying but it will probably be addressed in the next firmware patch. What I can't deal with is the microphone problem. That should have been tested and fixed before the 650 shipped out. MANY people are having this issue. Read the "Treo sound quality on the other end" discussion. Even people who have had the 650 for a couple weeks are starting to see the microphone problem emerge. Maybe you've just been using your phone in quiet settings, maybe you are using a headset or maybe there are units out there that work. I just think it's important that people know about this issue before the 14-day return period expires.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12