1.    #1  
    Back in the good old days when I had my Treo 600, I used to be able to send a pic taken with my Treo camera using Snapper Mail or the program bundled with the 600. I would like to be able to do the same thing (i.e. send video or pic mail using either Versamail or Chatter), but I can't find a way to do it.

Anyone know of a workaround so that I can do this?
    Actually, it's natively supported.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    click the red paper clip in versamail & attach whatever ya like
  4.    #4  
    that sounds easy, in theory, but how can you locate a pic or video file to attach? they're nowhere to be found.
    Click the red paper clip at the top of the screen. The Attachments screen appears, with a drop-down box of file types (my default is vCards). Select Photo/Video, then pick the photo (or video). Done.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    open pics & videos. click the menu button. select 'send' from the first menu. select the photo you want to send, and then click the 'send' button associated with that screen. it'll give you the choice to send via bluetooth or versamail (and possibly other email apps, it looks like it can display more than just those two).
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>