1.    #1  
    I am really confused...all I really want to do is put my CD's on my treo. I have an SD. What should I look for in a player? How do I get the music on the card? Thanks for your help.
    Opinios vary, but I have found that Windows Media Player can compress songs better then MP3 (not MP3 Pro). Bit rate for bit rate, the WMA songs sound better then the MP3. So all I do is stick a CD into the CD palyer on the PC and I have Windows MEdia Player set to automatical make an image of that CD on the hard drive at 128bps (I guess I could do 64bps, but I am picky) and then I use an SD card reader to drag the files over to the SD card and save those copies in the "audio" folder on the SD card.

I use Pocket Tunes, it seems to have the best options for my use and with that, you can use the hotsync cable to talk to WIndows Media Player whitle the Treo is pluged in and tranfer files that way too.

With Pocket Tunes delux (that's the version I use) I can also stream audio (like Shout Cast) from the internet, play MP3, WMA, WAV and OGG
    Just my 2-cents worth.

Pocket Tunes review http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/n/5037.html
    If you have a 600 register at PalmOne and get teh free basic ptunes. If you have a 650 you have Real Player. Read about Real Player in other msgs.

Just drag mp3's to hotsync and have it put on the card by setting destination or faster to use card reader and place in AUDIO folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Just drag mp3's to hotsync and have it put on the card by setting destination or faster to use card reader and place in AUDIO folder.
    With USB2 the hotsync is fast, but with normal USB, it takes a long time, right? If so, this may limit users with olders systems that are not using USB2.

So you use PT or RP?