1.    #1  
    I just got a replacement phone from lockline, and it has the issue that I've seen alot of you describe with the microphone. The people I call can't hear me. I'm pretty sure that the instructions are to call lockline if it's within 3 days of them giving the phone to me, otherwise, I go to Sprint and it's covered under warantee. I'm just wondering which will get me back up and running faster. With warantee issues in Sprint stores, do they give you a phone right there?
    From what I have heard, the insurance companies often give you a refurbished unit and Sprint often will give you a new unit. It also sounds like a warranty problem (Sprint) vs a loss or damaged problem ( insurance).
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    if you already got your phone from lockline and they will replace your defective unit with another one without having to pay any deductable, then use lockline again i suppose.
  4.    #4  
    Either method should yield a replacement for no cost. I was concerned about how long it would take, but I think the point Curtarmy made is enough to convince me to wait three days and then go to the sprint store.
    You must not be with Cingular because I just checked again Friday and they STILL DO NOT INSURE the Treo through Lockline.
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, I'm with Sprint. This is my 2nd replacement though, so I'm cancelled. I'm gonna take extra care of this one, I love the phone but it seems so darn fragile. The lady at the store said that dropping it voids teh waranty...