1.    #1  
    my old t300 has an option to disconnect from the internet without shutting off the radio. How do you do it on the 650?
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    don't take this the wrong way...while playing with a 650 in a sprint store, i kept trying to figure out how to disconnect from the internet. i would eventually just press the home key, but i'm assuming that doesn't shut of the "radio" you are referring to. does the manual mention anything about this? i don't have my vc channel treo yet, and i don't know that you do either, but perhaps someone with a manual can check for us.
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentor
    my old t300 has an option to disconnect from the internet without shutting off the radio. How do you do it on the 650?
    Go to PREFERENCES, click NETWORK under communications, click DISCONNECT....

It's that easy, and the phone stays on.
    Does the option to disconnect from the network appear in blazer like it does on the 600 under the Options menu? Much easier than having to go to preferences to do it if it is there like it is on the 600.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    No it is does not and I am not sure why. It is kinda lame to have to go to prefs then network then disconnect. They should fix that.
    Grace & Peace,

utey