1.    #1  
    If someone could help I would be thankful.

I have a IGo Juice to charge my laptop and pda. I had been using the Treo 600 but now that I have a 650 I do not know which tip to use. I know the car charger is a 'universal' charger for the 650, so I asked a Spring worker what other phone does it charge, the answer was a Samsun A660. So I asked IGo which tip would work for that phone, and they said the A00 tip, which I bought. The back says 1.1Amp. I wonder if this will be okay?
    Did that tip work? I just called Igo and they said no tips are currently compatable with the 650. Didn't they change the connector on the 650 to make it the same one used on other new palm products?
    I call Igo almost daily. My juice powered my 600 on an airplane. The 650 has a new
    power plug size. Igo claims that there is not a tip for the 650. If you find otherwise, please put up a post. They normally are a very customer friendly company. PS
    The Juice rocks!!!!
  4.    #4  
    It works good, I picked up a universal car charger at Spring and asked them what phone it charged besides the Treo 650, (I think it was a Samsung 600 or something) and called Igo and asked them what tip would work for that phone and it worked. So far.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Just wanted to ask if your A00 tip is still working with your 650?
    I am interested in getting an iGo solution for my 650 also. But I'm looking at the iGo site, and the A00 tip is round. How would you fit that into the 650 power connection?

http://www.igo.com/Product_Detail.as...ndID=&ModelID=
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77
    I am interested in getting an iGo solution for my 650 also. But I'm looking at the iGo site, and the A00 tip is round. How would you fit that into the 650 power connection?

http://www.igo.com/Product_Detail.as...ndID=&ModelID=
    remember that funny little adapter cable that came with the 650??
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    are you being funny or serious??? cause my cingular 650 came with 2 cables, one sync and one charger. The A00 tip would have to fit into the bottom of the 650, I just don't see how that would work.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slwatts
    Just wanted to ask if your A00 tip is still working with your 650?
    mine is and works fine
    Quote Originally Posted by LewisL77
    are you being funny or serious??? cause my cingular 650 came with 2 cables, one sync and one charger. The A00 tip would have to fit into the bottom of the 650, I just don't see how that would work.
    Serious, but I guess the Sprint version came with it and the Cingular didnt. A little cable about 4 inches long for using just the type of adapter you are talking about. Assumed Cingular got em too.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    you got a pic? That sucks if it didn't come with the cingular version, or maybe it was missing from my box?
    Sorry I cant take a pic. My treo 650 is dead. Got run over. New one is supposed to be hee tomorrow. No other cam available at the moment.
    — Ed Howdershelt
    no worries. I found sprint's userguide online and it does have a pic of the small adapter. Cingular does not include this small adapter. this sucks.
    yep it does
    — Ed Howdershelt
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    damn.

i'm all bought into my Cingular. Frick man, when are they .... doh... stop complaining now...
    I'm going out to my local sprint store to see if they sell it as an acessory.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    oh do tell.
    well, back from my local sprint store. Supposedly, they don't sell it and I should go to handspring.com to order one..... what a waste of time. Anyone know where I can order one of these?
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Well, I have no idea where that little piece is, but I have ordered the A00 tip from Igo and hopefully will find iT!
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    Can you folks on the Sprint side talk to your CSs about getting these? Pretty please?

thanks.