Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    thanks for the info, LordPhong. Do you (or anyone else) notice any significant crackling or bad range with the Bluespoon? I love the idea of this thing fitting in my ear and not over my ear....
    LordPhong...did you PM mixmaven to buy the AX, or does he have auctions on eBay or something? Either way, he seems to be out of stock now .

BTW...check out that 5G review on HoFo by BengalBoy...sheeesh that thing is TINY!
    you PM mixmaven....last I talked to him, he was expecting another shipment shortly...
    yeah, what he said.
    How much did you pay from mixmaven?
    I would just PM him. I don't think he wants prices advertised publicly, as he'd like the forums to stay focused on other stuff and not become a place for advertising, etc.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    after a coupla weeks with this thing i must say it kicks a$$. excellent all around. the range i will openly admit sucks but that is not the fault of the headset but treos crappy bluetooth. i tried this same headset with a Fony Ericsson and it sounded better for a little bit longer in terms of range. my advice.. until WUSB proliferates, give up on crackle free bluetooth for the 650. without a protocol update it aint gonna happen. ive gone thru 4 headsets and i always have bad range and crackle if its more than 5 feet away but withint that 5 feet the bluespoon ax is really great
    thanks for the feedback, wahili....I may just have to pick one of these up, although I have a Cardo Scala 500 coming to me!

How is the 'background" noise? Do people ever complain of a lot of background noise when you are in noisy environments? How about outdoors? Ever too much wind noise?

thanks
    I actually spent time to put a review here on TC. I don't have the 650; only 600 with Jabra's a210. You know what Rogerkang? Mine doesn't crack @ 5 ft. Not even 10 ft. It started cracking when I went to my brother's room (15 ft).
    I tried PMing mixmaven - no such user.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mijiman
    I tried PMing mixmaven - no such user.
    HoFo
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123