1.    #1  
    T650:

OK, with VersaMail, you can pretty much get attachments to LOAD, but I can't figure out how to SAVE attachments. This kind of sucks because sometimes I just want to save a file and manage it with ZLauncher or Docs2Go instead of opening it with the viewer from VersaMail. It also really sucks for viewing JPG's as it fits it to screen and you can't zoom in.

On the other hand, Sprint BC won't even let me click on most attachments, notably JPG and ZIP files. This totally sucks.

So is there a decent solution? Has anyone had experience with GoodLink and attachments (on a T600/650) ?
    Goodlink is great with attachments!!! I wouldn't edit a novel on it but it's great to use for quick reviewing!!
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    can you save attachments with goodlink to open with Docs To Go?
    In the message view where you can see the attachments on the bottom of the screen, click on the icon next to it. You'll see a menu that lets you save or view....
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    dang are you referring to goodlink?
    I don't understand your issues with VersaMail attachments - its works great for me! If you click on the yellow attachment icon to the left of the attachment name it comes up with a popup that says:

View
    Select Viewer
    Save to card

If you have Docs To Go installed you can use it to view word, excel, etc docs. You can save the attachments to an SD card and do anything you want with them. Were you missing that you could do this????
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    i can't use versamail for my work email. that at least is my problem.
    No, I was talking about VersaMail.....
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ya, I need something else besides VersaMail. I don't really see why it's so hard for Seven or any of the others to add the fucntion to just save the attachment to your phone card.