1.    #1  
    hi! I have a Versamail signature set up, but when I send email, it put it at the very bottom of the message, below any quoted text. This is a problem if I am replying to a message, since it is completely separate from my text. I want it to be right below my text; is this possible?
    thanks
    Used to be with the 600 mail program. I posted that exact question in several threads and no one could answer me. Because of that and other Versamail deficiencies, I switched to Chatter and am THRILLED with both IMAP and the Chatter program. Oh, and Chatter puts your signature exactly where you want it.
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
  3.    #3  
    chatter seems great, but I use Comcast for email and they don't offer IMAP unless I am mistaken. any possible solution? thanks!
    Try SnapperMail
    3 Sharp Wizards (who can remember the model #'s anymore?) -> REX -> PalmPilot -> PalmPilot w/1 MB Upgrade -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm m505 -> Treo 90 -> Treo 600 (Sprint) -> Treo 650 (Sprint) -> Treo 700p (Sprint) -> Treo 755p (Sprint) -> Centro (KB & Batt too small) -> Treo 755p & Black Centro

Current "essential" programs: Chatter, 2day, TakePhone, SplashID, PalmPDF, 4Cast, DA, GoogleMaps, BackupMan, PowerHero, KeyCaps, LudusP, mSafe, TextPlus, VolumeCare, ePocrates, zLauncher.
    anyone know how to save downloaded files from VersaMail to the Phone or the SD Card?