1.    #1  
    I have Snappermail set up to check my email every three hours, just like I did on my 650. The only problem is it doesn't! The phone lights up like its GOING to, but then IMMEDIATELY turns back off again. The only way it will check it is if I manually launch a check. Any ideas?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    there have been other reports about this, but some users say that it is working for them.

email snapper support.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Mine seems to work fine. You can go back thru the connection log and see if there were any errors. I have had mine start up and flash and turn off again when I was out of coverage range but that same thing happened with my 600.
    Last edited by Road Below; 12/10/2004 at 03:39 PM.
    Road Below

IHS
    Mine isn't working either. Phone flashes on then off periodically. My Snapper log says 'Abort: Phone off'. BTW, I'm using v1.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Clarification: I'm on v1.9.5.01
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Clarification: I'm on v1.9.5.01
    I had the same problem...I had to upgrade to v.2.1.0.01, and now everything works fine.
    Im using 2.1.0.01.
    Road Below

IHS
    maybe it's keyguard?
    In my testing and communications with the Snappermail folks I found that no version below 2.10 will autocheck on the Tre650. They do not have a 650 to test on, but when they get one in NZ I am sure there will be a fix. Everything else seems to work on the older versions though. NOTE: I even hard reset at one point and synced in just Snappermail 1.9.5 to see if it would auto deliver with no other apps installed.
    yep.
    My 650 reqires a reset upon attempting to open a .jpg email attachment in Snapper v 2.1.0.1 I choose to open the attachment with Pics&Video. The "transferring..." dialog appears, then freezes. This isn't an issue with VersaMail. I don't like VersaMail for the main reason that it is unintuitive and there isn't the option of using a single inbox for all my POP accounts.
    My 650 reqires a reset upon attempting to open a .jpg email attachment in Snapper v 2.1.0.1 I choose to open the attachment with Pics&Video. The "transferring..." dialog appears, then freezes. This isn't an issue with VersaMail. I don't like VersaMail for the main reason that it is unintuitive and there isn't the option of using a single inbox for all my POP accounts.
  12.    #12  
    I have version 1.9.4.01 but that is the version they told me to get to fix my opening attachement problem with my 600. I emailed them the other day and they responded that they didn't know why, but some users were experienceing a problem with auto-fetch on the 650, others weren't. They couldn't explain it and said they would email me when they figure it out. It sounds like maybe I should go to a newer version, but it also sounds like I may begin experiencing the attachment problem if I do. Is anyone using the newer versions, and KNOWS they can open attachments (.jpg's) specifically?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.