1.    #1  
    New Treo owner here, and I'm loving it.

I've noticed over the past two nights that after getting off the phone from a long conversation (45-60 mins), the screen seems to have some lines visible in the background of what ever is showing up. It's most noticeable when I look at the yearly view of my calendar. The lines are exactly as wide as the calendar months, and they go from top to bottom. I had this problem last night and this morning everything was fine. Is this the result of the device getting too warm or being on the phone too long some how? Thanks in advance.

-Scott C
    might be a sign that your screen is on the way out and that the pixels are just about to die. Do you turn the screen off when you on the phone that amount of time? Because i bet that draining your battery if you do
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  3.    #3  
    Well the phone is 5 days old, so that wouldn't be good if the pixels are about to die. I put it down for a half hour last night and then picked it up again, and it was working fine for a little while. Then I noticed the screen dimmed slightly and the problem was back. This morning the problem is gone again. It seems to be an over usage problem. Has anyone else found this? Is this serious enough to exchange it?
    Quote Originally Posted by splufdaddy
    Well the phone is 5 days old, so that wouldn't be good if the pixels are about to die. I put it down for a half hour last night and then picked it up again, and it was working fine for a little while. Then I noticed the screen dimmed slightly and the problem was back. This morning the problem is gone again. It seems to be an over usage problem. Has anyone else found this? Is this serious enough to exchange it?
    If you're referring to a problem similar to computer screens and big screen tv's with burned images in the screen, jeffgibson has developed a program called ScreenCare. Its a screensaver for your treo and also blacks out the screen while on a call. Check the developers corner for it.

Hope this helps.
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p
  5.    #5  
    I have been able to see this problem switch on and off right in front of me. What's happening is the screen is dimming just slightly, and when it does there is less contrast. I plugged it in, and I just watched it dim and get brighter twice. Is this a defect, or is there a solution to this?