1.    #1  
    OK .. so far no Cradle and then the want $50 for something they onlyy charge 25 for w/o the cradle?? lotta bucks for a little plastic

Bigger issue .. on eBay folks are selling USB cables that synch and charge. W/O an external power supply? Does this work?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Dont know about the ones on ebay but Boxwave is selling a sync and charge cable now. I ordered one. I am sure it will work.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    I had one for the T600 and it worked flawlessly. I bought one from Ebay myself, should be here soon. Dan's Cellular expects to have cradles in a month.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    I'm designing a cradle for the 650 with stereo audio out. Anybody interested in one?
    yes i have just got to get a 650 im waiting for the GSM
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    Dont know about the ones on ebay but Boxwave is selling a sync and charge cable now. I ordered one. I am sure it will work.
    I checked the Boxwave site...only saw cables for the 600...are you talking about the mniSync, or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrair
    I checked the Boxwave site...only saw cables for the 600...are you talking about the mniSync, or something else?

Never mind...found it...you're talking about the DirectSync cable. Ordered one.