1.    #1  
    Does anyone know when the Treo 650 will be in the actual Sprint stores?
    I don't know when Sprint stores will carry them, but I bought mine today at Fry's Electronics.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    The sprint stores near my house have them.

I went there today and played with the one on display.

Probly pick it up tommorow.
    Bought mine on the 8th at the local (Tampa, FL) Sprint store.
    Highly Mobile iPhone User

Palm Pilot -> Palm Pilot Pro -> HP 620LX -> Palm VII -> Palm VIIx -> Ipaq 3270 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p - iPhone - iPhone 3G
    I picked mine up Dec 3 in Lynnwood, Washington (close to Seattle),
    First of the twenty in their stock which arrived the day before.
    I was dealing with the Seattle (northgate) store but then didn't have them.
    I too have seen the 650 on display in Gulfport, Mississippi. I went straight to it and was completely blown away by blazer & the screen. A guy walked in and asked, "Is this the new Treo 650, then proceeded to read the specs sheet like he didn't know what it had. He really wanted me to hand him the phone, but it wasn't gonna happen. One Representative asked me what phone I currently had, I showed him the 300 in my pocket. Then he started telling me about all the neat things the 650 can do, such as be a tv remote, get on the internet, record movies, etc. I just laughed and kept playing with the phone. Then he asked if I ever went to Treocentral.com!! I couldn't believe he popped the question, but I answered, "Daily." I finally left a message on my answering machine, and it didn't sound all that great, so I might go back and make a much longer message for 100% assurance. I'm probably going to wait until Cingular releases the GSM model so I can compare CDMA vs EDGE speeds, as well as coverage and quality of the carriers in frequently traveled areas, then take the less favorable one back before the trial period ends.

I've been rambling on for entirly too long.
    I got one in a Sprint Wilsonville, OR store (small town 20 miles south of Portland, OR) on 12/2. They can gotten in 8 that morning. I also saw several at the Fry's in Wilsonville a few days ago.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Traded my 600 for 650 on Monday at my local Sprint Store in Orlando. Had some issues and the manager swapped it out for me at no cost.
    I got mine at a Sprint store in Austin Texas on 12/3/04. The guy in line ahead of me got one too.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks to all who responded to my posting. I have been in my local Sprint location several times now and to no avail do I get a timeline as to when they will get the 650 in stock. I am eligible for the $150 rebate due to having the same phone on my account for over 18 months. That is why Iím going to Sprint as opposed to some other retailer.

Treo 300 owner
    Get on their waiting list. They'll reserve one for you when the shipment comes in.
    Fry's Electronics (if there is one near you) is staffed by Sprint PCS people. They can sell you the phone, activate it and switch over your number, and provide the $150 rebate. I bought my Treo 600 last Octber when they came out, so I wasn't elegible for the 18 month rebate.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G