Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Hi everybody,

I'm excited to announce that BoxWave has a newly released DirectSync for the Treo 650.

One of the special features on this sync and charge cable is a HotSync button which starts your HotSync with one simple motion when connected to your computer's USB port. When combined with one of our chargers (VersaCharger, wall, car, battery adapter) you'll be able to charge virtually anywhere, even on an airplane with our Airplane Charging Converter

This is just a start on our release of new Treo 650 accessories, so be on the lookout for more upcoming releases on www.boxwave.com

Let me know if you have feedback or any other questions!

Cheers,
    Cho
    Last edited by BoxWave; 12/09/2004 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxWave
    Hi everybody,

I'm excited to announce that BoxWave has a newly released DirectSync for the Treo 650.

One of the special features on this sync and charge cable is a HotSync button which starts your HotSync with one simple motion when connected to your computer's USB port. When combined with one of our chargers (VersaCharger, wall, car, battery adapter) you'll be able to charge virtually anywhere, even on an airplane with our Airplane Charging Converter

This is just a start on our release of new Treo 650 accessories, so be on the lookout for more upcoming releases on www.boxwave.com

Let me know if you have feedback or any other questions!

Cheers,
    Cho

Glad to see it...ordered one. When will you have the Minisynch available (my favorite product)?
    and when for the active skin?!
    Is the quality of your direct sync cable just as crappy as the Treo 600 minisync cables? I've bought several minisync cables from Boxwave and they have all been totally worthless pieces of crap that have routinely caused my treo to hard reset b/c of shoddy quality. The plastic surrounding the connector easily wear off and break with in weeks exposing the bare metal connector. When you try to insert this connector into the Treo 600, it causes a short and the Treo hard resets!! I've lost my data various times b/c this! Thank gawd for backupman which has been invaluable...in fact Boxwave should have bundled backupman as a necessary accessory to their minisync cable!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Is the quality of your direct sync cable just as crappy as the Treo 600 minisync cables? I've bought several minisync cables from Boxwave and they have all been totally worthless pieces of crap that have routinely caused my treo to hard reset b/c of shoddy quality. The plastic surrounding the connector easily wear off and break with in weeks exposing the bare metal connector. When you try to insert this connector into the Treo 600, it causes a short and the Treo hard resets!! I've lost my data various times b/c this! Thank gawd for backupman which has been invaluable...in fact Boxwave should have bundled backupman as a necessary accessory to their minisync cable!
    Quit beatin around the bush, tell us how you really feel.