Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I am scared of the mic being covered and coming out too muffled or worse not being heard at all...
    You could use a little leather-hole puncher to fix that problem. I am currently using that crappy P1 leather form-fit case for my T650, and it does not have a hole for the LED. Fixed that with a puncher, nice and neat :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    You could use a little leather-hole puncher to fix that problem. I am currently using that crappy P1 leather form-fit case for my T650, and it does not have a hole for the LED. Fixed that with a puncher, nice and neat :-)
    Hey there! No need, I emailed Sena and they said they would do it for me! I am going o order so I'm happy now. It will be a bifunctional 600/650 case!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Cool! They seem like a good bunch to deal with. I'm awaiting their T650 leather skin case (without clip). Still looks like the best fit I've seen.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i took your que techprincesse and ordered the 650 case and asked them to cut a hole for the mic. it would be a simple procedure to punch a hole should they forget to do it. i currently own a t600 and will order the t650 as soon as it is available with cingular.
    morris stalk
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Look forward to hearing how your new T650 fits in your Sena case. That case looks like the "perfect" case I have been looking for. One big question, though, and this is always the show-stopper, how tight in does the case hold the phone to your side when it is on your belt???
    I went ahead and ordered a couple for my 650s. I'm also hoping that the beltclip is sturdy and easy to use. I get calls all day and need a case that has easy access for answering calls while carrying on my belt. I also need complete access to keyboard and screen for SMS messaging. Looks like this case will do the trick.
    DJ
    So is the corner indeed unprotected for the 650 case? And just to confirm...the flip part actually can come off?

tc
    Corners are somewhat exposed.
    The flip comes off on the 600 model, but not the 650.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Corners are somewhat exposed.
    The flip comes off on the 600 model, but not the 650.
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I could have lived with some corner exposure but why did they remove (no pun intended) a removable cover?!? I don't think I will buy it now.

tc
    Quote Originally Posted by texascanuck
    Thanks for the heads up. I think I could have lived with some corner exposure but why did they remove (no pun intended) a removable cover?!? I don't think I will buy it now.

tc

I emailed them about the availability of the covertible case (the one with the removable front cover) for the 650 and was told it may be offered in the future , no date given. In the meantime, I preordered the magnet flipper case, supposed to ship 2/2/2005, I believe. Discussed this with links in a separate thread (LINK )
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12