1.    #1  
    Does anyone know of a high quality dual earbud set with microphone that will work with the 650 to give excellent audio quality for mp3's and the microphone for hands free use? I'm hesitant to buy the one from Palmone because I suspect it has the same audio quality as the one included with the 650 but with the second earbud added. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Seidio 2 in 1 Headset....I don't know what I'd do without it.
    be careful though, the one for the 650 is not out yet, and I have been told that the one for the 600 will now work.
    I have ordered the Seido headset. Currently using the Palm-one stereo headset/mic. Pretty expensive for what you get (39.95) sound quality pretty good on both sides. Sound really good with mp3s. Plus has a call answer button on the mic. With pocket tunes, while listening to mp3s, call comes in, music mutes, phone ringer heard thru speakers, push button, talk on phone, push button to hand up, music automatically comes back on ( ramps up in volume) right where you left off in the music. Pretty cool.!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    I've been using the ones from my 600 and they work great. I got the adapter so I can use my own headphones.
  6.    #7  
    Shadowboxer:

Your review of the Palmone stereo/mic set sounds very good. Why did you order the Seido headset?