1.    #1  
    The 2-in-1 Headset for Treo 650 is a hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones. This headset allows you to do a variety of things such as listen to MP3 music, be alerted about an incoming call, answer and hang up calls with a one-touch button, and adjust the sound volume.

The Seidio 2-in-1 Headset provides you with these added benefits:

Hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones.

It comes with a microphone, one touch button, retractable box, in-line music and phone volume control.

Two clips available:

o Clip on back of console
    o In-line rotating shirt clip

High-performance speakers for best sound quality.

Light weight, comfortable in-the-ear design for discrete listening.

2.5 mm gold-plated L-shaped Stereo plug

In MP3 Mode:

Listen to MP3 music with crisp, clear sound

Adjust the MP3 music volume with in-line volume control

The incoming call ring tone will be played in both ear buds

In Hands-Free Mode:

Answer and end phone calls with the one touch button

Adjust phone volume with in-line volume control

Listen to phone conversation in both ear buds

http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/HESOVTR650-SL-2.jpg

*Other models of Treo 650 Headsets are: Retractable 2-in-1 Headset, Retractable 2-in-1 Over-the-Ear Headset, Retractable 2-in-1 Backphone, Retractable 2-in-1 Adapter

For more information about this product, please visit: http://www.seidioonline.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=417
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/09/2004 at 03:41 PM.
    Dear Seidio,

We (a couple members in another thread) like the Seidio products. But let me tell you what we want really want.

First of all, we want:
    1)Something that looks like the Seimen/Nokia 616 respectively
    We love the way the Seimen LCD product can be flushed mounted as though it came with the car. The Nokia LCD is great because it looks space age. Please no more cigarette lighter add-on attachments.

2) We love the elegance of the Seidio G2500 cradle/charger. However, we want durable parts that don't break easily from Seidio.

3) We want something that mutes the radio/CD player on incoming/outgoing calls. A control box behind the dashboard and powered by the car -- no cigarette lighter power cords. That's too messy. We want the incoming/outgoing call audio capable of being played back in the car's speaker system.

4) We want hidden omni direction microphones with voice control i.e. dial by number, dial by name, full dupex, and DSP echo suppression.

5) We want it to work with the Treo 650/Bluetooth profiles. Make Bluetooth work with a Treo 650 now. Very few people in the forums are having success getting the 650 and Bluetooth to work HF consistently.

6) Also throw in control at the steering column like the following link. But don't make it cheap looking like this one. Remote control from the steering wheel.

7) We want a really cool external antenna available to us when the Treo products can support it.

8) We would like the product to be priced between $250.00-400.00
    Say...these posts look familiar...haven't I seen them before WITH additional replies? Anyway:

9) We would like to know what the frequency response is of the earbuds, and would hope it to be 15-20000Hz or better.
  4.    #4  
    The 2-in-1 Headset for Treo 650 is a hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones. This headset allows you to do a variety of things such as listen to MP3 music, be alerted about an incoming call, answer and hang up calls with a one-touch button, and adjust the sound volume.

The Seidio 2-in-1 Headset provides you with these added benefits:

Hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones.

It comes with a microphone, one touch button, retractable box, in-line music and phone volume control.

Two clips available:

o Clip on back of console
    o In-line rotating shirt clip

High-performance speakers for best sound quality.

Light weight, comfortable in-the-ear design for discrete listening.

2.5 mm gold-plated L-shaped Stereo plug

In MP3 Mode:

Listen to MP3 music with crisp, clear sound

Adjust the MP3 music volume with in-line volume control

The incoming call ring tone will be played in both ear buds

In Hands-Free Mode:

Answer and end phone calls with the one touch button

Adjust phone volume with in-line volume control

Listen to phone conversation in both ear buds

http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/HESOVTR650-SL-2.jpg

*Other models of Treo 650 Headsets are: Retractable 2-in-1 Headset, Retractable 2-in-1 Over-the-Ear Headset, Retractable 2-in-1 Backphone, Retractable 2-in-1 Adapter

For more information about this product, please visit: http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ESOVTR650%2DSL
    awesterink,

Thanks for your input on suggestion #9. I don't think they are listening. Perhaps we can find a manufacturer who will listen.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    awesterink,

Thanks for your input on suggestion #9. I don't think they are listening. Perhaps we can find a manufacturer who will listen.
    Hi Specimem38,

We at Seidio always take every idea, feedback and suggestion very seriously. Our Engineering group is studying your ideas. Some is within our capabilities, some are beyond our current capabilites. However, one thing is for sure. It will not be lack of the efforts to try.

Thank you again for your feedbacks which make Seidio become a better manufacturer everyday.

Seidio
    Hi Seidio,

I feel 100% better -- knowing that you are listening and taking us serious. If something like this is possible, I would like to support it. Several of us really like the Seidio products and we feel if we can have some small role input the outcome would be mutually beneficial. I have 3 very specific design ideas that I would like to present. However, I feel I should PM a few of my forum members and asked them for input before submitting them to you. An informal focus group. If you are still open, let know.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Specimem38,

We at Seidio always take every idea, feedback and suggestion very seriously. Our Engineering group is studying your ideas. Some is within our capabilities, some are beyond our current capabilites. However, one thing is for sure. It will not be lack of the efforts to try.

Thank you again for your feedbacks which make Seidio become a better manufacturer everyday.

Seidio