1.    #1  
    I just switched from a Treo 600 to a Treo 650 and at the same time moved from T-Mobile to Sprint. I am having a difficult time setting up my email accounts with SnapperMail. I keep getting a an error message: Error 67: Registration failure. Check your user name and/or password and try a again. etc. etc.

It was a lot easier when I set up with T-Mobile. Is there a SnapperMail user out there who just switched from T-Mobile to Sprint that can help me?

Cougar
    Check www.snappermail.com. There are very detailed/very good instructions for setting up snapper with sprint.

Keep in mind that a sprint account can have 3 or more passwords - account,vision, and e-mail. Many people here, including me, use the same password for all 3.

You can set/reset passwords on sprintpcs.com. By default, your account password is the last 4 digits of your ss#.

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    I am using snammermail's instructions. I just don't know what I am doing wrong.
    In the Outgoing Mail: I've entered:
    SMTP Server: smtp.sprintpcs.com
    Username: myname@sprintpcs.com (of course I used the assinged name)
    Password: entered my password

I don't know what else to do?
    username= sprint pcs email address.
  5.    #5  
    I am using my sprint pcs email address where I have myname etc.
    Did you make an email password on the Vision site? You have to do this.

Please only post once, I thought I responded to this already and didn't see it, then I found your other post on the same matter.
    see if the info there will help you out. Good luck
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=65722