1.    #1  
    I just switched from a Treo 600 to a Treo 650 and at the same time moved from T-Mobile to Sprint. I am having a difficult time setting up my email accounts with SnapperMail. I keep getting a an error message: Error 67: Registration failure. Check your user name and/or password and try a again. etc. etc.

It was a lot easier when I set up with T-Mobile. Is there a SnapperMail user out there who just switched from T-Mobile to Sprint that can help me?

Cougar
    Cougar, Still getting the same error, or did it finaly take?
  4.    #4  
    I got it to work about 9:00 P.M. last night. One of the many Sprint customer service reps I talked to yesterday said that if you try to log on with incorrect logon and passwords it will lock you out for thirty minutes. I guess after I finally got right I still couldn't log on until later in the day.

By the way, every Sprint rep I talked to was extremely helpful and pleasant through the entire process. I didn't have to ask them to speak slower or repeat themselves two or three times. Thanks for the help!

Cougar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar
    I got it to work about 9:00 P.M. last night. One of the many Sprint customer service reps I talked to yesterday said that if you try to log on with incorrect logon and passwords it will lock you out for thirty minutes. I guess after I finally got right I still couldn't log on until later in the day.

By the way, every Sprint rep I talked to was extremely helpful and pleasant through the entire process. I didn't have to ask them to speak slower or repeat themselves two or three times. Thanks for the help!

Cougar
    Congrats!!
    I forgot about the 30min lockout, I'll have to remember that. Enjoy...