1.    #1  
    If I receive a call and the caller does not leave a voice message, I would like to retrieve it; just to see who called. I used this a lot on my last phone. Has anyone figured out whether the Treo 600 has an incoming call log? I have not been able to find it and there is no mention if it in the manual.
    In the phone app hit menu Y. Hope this helps.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Go to phone app. Click center of 5 way. Select Call Log.
    This will show all calls in and out of your phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttreo
    Go to phone app. Click center of 5 way. Select Call Log.
    This will show all calls in and out of your phone.
    You mean you still have this default setting? This works too if you haven't customized your button settings. Mine was changed a long time ago (center button is now pTunes).
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I left my center button for call log also because I use that a lot. Just about every other button is customized.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    yup..that is called button remapping
    go to prefs....select buttons in the dropdown list you could try remapping some unimportant buttons for call log features.
    - i used to think that nurses were women ; i used to think that policemen were men ; i used to think that poets were boring.......until i became one of them.undefined