1.    #1  
    http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm

Thought someone might enjoy this....
    Have been running it since yesterday with no probs.
    Seems MUCH faster when negotiating between the tabs
    The 5-way now works great with it.

Just downloaded it and installed it over the prior version.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Where is the agenda view
    I'm having a problem with the latest beta and my 650. I'll be in ZLauncher Preferences, editing the icons on the bottom bar, and the icons will just disappear, leaving a blank bottom bar. When I go to the launcher, the icons I had before still show up and are active, but the editing section for the bottom bar is empty. I've uninstalled ZLauncher completely, reinstalled it, and had the same problem after adding/removing a few icons. Has anyone else run into this, either on the 600 or 650, and with any version of ZLauncher? Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks!

- Chris
    Is this any different than the 5.101 version I downloaded from Palmgear this morning? The features sound the same.
    Road Below

IHS
    Quote Originally Posted by clambert
    I'm having a problem with the latest beta and my 650. I'll be in ZLauncher Preferences, editing the icons on the bottom bar, and the icons will just disappear, leaving a blank bottom bar. When I go to the launcher, the icons I had before still show up and are active, but the editing section for the bottom bar is empty. I've uninstalled ZLauncher completely, reinstalled it, and had the same problem after adding/removing a few icons. Has anyone else run into this, either on the 600 or 650, and with any version of ZLauncher? Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks!

- Chris
    I had the same problems with the icons disappearing in the setup page for the top and bottom bars, but in the launcher the old configuration shows. My solution was to install the 5.0 version over the beta, and then fix the icons so I could see them, then reinstall the beta and be very careful as I arranged the icons.
    Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a shot tomorrow. Has anyone reported this to ZZTechs as a bug?