1.    #1  
    Anyone know of a utility that is a real quick "click to immediately disconnect from Internet"? Sure I can just go into most any program that requires a connection and do a menu -> disconnect, but this seems to be somewhat of a round-about way. Some programs also don't even have a disconnect feature.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by idlingmike
    Anyone know of a utility that is a real quick "click to immediately disconnect from Internet"? Sure I can just go into most any program that requires a connection and do a menu -> disconnect, but this seems to be somewhat of a round-about way. Some programs also don't even have a disconnect feature.

Thanks,
    Mike
    I am waiting for delivery of my 600 so I can't test the NetConnectDA. It will allow you to connect and disconnect a network connection as needed. I plan on trying it with HiLauncher to see if it will work with a minimum of key presses.
    Does anyone know if a DA can be triggered on the 600 with just a shortcut key press?

http://members.tripod.com/~hokamoto/NetConnectDA11a.zip
  4.    #4  
    I just found something really cool. If I set my snappermail to auto sync every 30 mins, and set it to auto-disconnect afterward, it will disconnect any previous idle connections as well.