1.    #1  
    Hi Marc. Would it be possible to:

1) Increase the limit of emails in an Inbox? Currently I believe it's 1023.

2) Have an email archive feature similar to what Snapper has where "old" messages (after a certain amount of days) are archived on the SD card? If the SD card is pulled out, then the messages disappear from your inbox. Pretty nifty feature.

Thanks in advance.
    illustreous - This is on my list (the SD part); I've been working on stability issues and T650 compatibility lately (and the new account/folder system).

You can get around the "limit" (as a workaround) by specifying fewer days in the lookback period and using the "Keep Older Mesages" checkbox.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, Marc. Looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    illustreous - This is on my list (the SD part); I've been working on stability issues and T650 compatibility lately (and the new account/folder system).

You can get around the "limit" (as a workaround) by specifying fewer days in the lookback period and using the "Keep Older Mesages" checkbox.

Marc
    Any updates? I have not been able to find this feature in chatter. I use fastmail with a limited amount of online storage. I archive on my desktop computer, but was hoping I could do the same on the treo sd card.

Thanks.
    Chatter has SD storage (it's an option in the "Deliver" screen in mailbox setup).

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Chatter has SD storage (it's an option in the "Deliver" screen in mailbox setup).

Marc
    I'm using that now. But because of the limited storage on my imap server I was hoping to be able to delete them on the server but keep some sort of record on the treo (either in another local folder or in the same mailbox).

I suppose I could create a duplicate mailbox and sync it manually.

Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks.
    Not currently...

Marc