Global Posts
    313 Global Posts
    Once palmone fixes our bugs I hope they start working on the next version. I'd love to have an sd slot under the battery for memory only that the operating system would recognize as system memory. That would allow us to have plenty of memory and another slot available for those who want wifi, or other add on gadgets.

Henry L lazarus hlazar@netaxs.com
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/god.html
    www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    Quote Originally Posted by hlazar
    Once palmone fixes our bugs I hope they start working on the next version. I'd love to have an sd slot under the battery for memory only that the operating system would recognize as system memory. That would allow us to have plenty of memory and another slot available for those who want wifi, or other add on gadgets.

www.netaxs.com/~hlazar/
    Companies don't work that way. The next Treo is already past design phase. So your suggestions now, if not already taken into account, would go towards 2 models ahead.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    SD memory is different from internal system memory, it's very difficult for it to "be seen the same way" as they run at different speeds. I bet they could do it, but it would slow down the whole device to the speed of SD memory making it have huge delays across the board.

It would basically be almost like having a computer with no RAM and a really big hard drive.