1.    #1  
    In the phone menu (underneath Contacts in Favorites) is the Voicemail Favorites button. Why is there always a # "1" next to voice mail icon (as if I had one message)? Is anyone else having this problem? My voicemail is empty and soft resets do not solve the problem. Thanks in advance.
    Guess it's their way of reminding us to hold the 1 to go into voice mail, I have no messages so it must be defaulted to stay at 1.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  3.    #3  
    Weird, and annoying at the same time!
    That is to let you know what button to hold down. it is not a voicemail count....if you make any other "hot" button it will also display the letter you make a hot button.

If you dont like a number go in and change the hot key to V and a V will display there.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    Yes, this is not your voice mail count. That is at the top of the screen. When you have a voice mail(s), that icon will appear at the top of the screen and show you the number of messages next to the envelope. The "1" you see is just the hot key.
    KitMoni
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    If you assign Quick Keys to other Favorites, you'll see them as well. My only gripe is that you can't change or delete the Voicemail one, and you can't change the Quick Key - I'd like to change it to a V...
    Quote Originally Posted by kitmoni
    Yes, this is not your voice mail count. That is at the top of the screen. When you have a voice mail(s), that icon will appear at the top of the screen and show you the number of messages next to the envelope. The "1" you see is just the hot key.
    Hey Kitmoni,

Do you have a 650? If not I assume it's a 600 and with what carrier do you have it? Does it actually display a number that tells you how many vm messages you have in your vm box? If you do have a 650, how did you get it to display the number of messages in VM.

I am asking cause I have a 650 (which as we all know is only with sprint so far) and it DOES NOT display the number of messages waiting in VM, something I wish it did.