1.    #1  
    I have used the reverse DUN to setup a high speed wireless network at work and at home. The linksys usb bluetooth adapter has a great range. I use pocket tunes to stream high bandwidth music from shoutcast. I'm wondering about using external speakers on my 650. Can I plug in a set of Powered computer speakers? I have the headphone adapter of course. Is there a chance that powered speakers would damage the Treo?
    i can't imagine how they would damage it other than running down the battery
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I have used the reverse DUN to setup a high speed wireless network at work and at home. The linksys usb bluetooth adapter has a great range. I use pocket tunes to stream high bandwidth music from shoutcast. I'm wondering about using external speakers on my 650. Can I plug in a set of Powered computer speakers? I have the headphone adapter of course. Is there a chance that powered speakers would damage the Treo?

don't know why it should. When I tested my battery usage on this thread HERE , I had my treo hooked up to powered speakers for over 8 hours. No damage. Hook my ipod to externals 100% of the time.

Anyway, I plan to do that a lot.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650