1.    #1  
    Lost my SD Card Blank.
    Anyone got an extra or know where I can buy one?
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    seems like the easiest way to get one would be to call PalmOne and just order several while you're at it. If you have spares, you'll never lose another one :-)
    Vince
    Rather than replace the blank, why not pick up a cheap 64MB card (prob. less than $25 at buy.com or ecost.com) and use it to run periodic backups or just to have extra space.

I've been saved by having a backup on an SD card more than once when I wanted to restore the phone and wasn't near a computer (using BackupMan).
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    The photo in that link doesn't look like a blank from a 600. Maybe it's from one of Palm's other handhelds?? My blank is silver and white(ish) with a slightly curved top...
    I'm sure it would fit, though.
    Vince
    I have a couple of them that are Sprint color if you really want it.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by shaber
    Rather than replace the blank, why not pick up a cheap 64MB card (prob. less than $25 at buy.com or ecost.com) and use it to run periodic backups or just to have extra space.

I've been saved by having a backup on an SD card more than once when I wanted to restore the phone and wasn't near a computer (using BackupMan).
    I guess I could just stick my SD back up card in there but it seems like the blank would do better keeping the dust out. It seemed to fit a lot tighter.

Thanks for all the tips.