Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/d.../wifi_card.html

ok with all the wifi talk i tried to load this driver for my palm card, well didnt work, so i deleted the file BUT strange thing happened
    when i clicked the phone button it went to the phone, when i clicked it again while in the phone it brought up a box kinda like the last numbers called/missed and also had links to the contacts and what not, can someone try this and make it an app with out all the wifi crap so it wont reset the phone?? i also noticed with the wifi driver installed , after going to the calendar and clicking the mail icon it would reset the phone
    mt
    ?! explain !?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i thought i did, install the driver, use the phone button for a quick but very functional additional menu, really nice with out having to scroll to other menus, the sofrware drivers some how made the phone button more useful, but since the drivers wont let the mail work from calendar, its not good to keep it on the unit
    mt
    Dude, I think you need to sell your phone and use the money to enroll in some English writing classes at your local community college.

The Treo brings up the box you are talking about when you hit the phone button twice. Without the wifi drivers.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    fandango , not on mine!
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    maybe you can assist me in getting my phone button to work correctly
    thank you
    mtgmt
    if you have uninstalled the app i would just do a reset on your phone and your calendar stuff should work.

from the screen below, if you hit the green phone button, that little window should pop up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fandango; 12/09/2004 at 02:14 AM.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Fandango is tooo funny! Btw. pressing the phone button works for me...i figured it was a standard feature no?