1.    #1  
    How long can the 650 record video footage? Even with say a 1GB SD card.
    I have 300Mb free on my card, and the Camcorder app says I have 2 hours 45minutes of record time left.
    Planning on taking some serious footage?
    Do u guys know how to get my video on my computer from my Treo??
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAsh
    Do u guys know how to get my video on my computer from my Treo??
    If you want to watch it with the Camcorder app, you just "Add Media" in Palm Desktop (even if you use Outlook for your other functions) and it'll convert your video to avi format for viewing.

Alternately, if you use MMPlayer, you can use a card reader to copy it directly to your card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin
    If you want to watch it with the Camcorder app, you just "Add Media" in Palm Desktop (even if you use Outlook for your other functions) and it'll convert your video to avi format for viewing.

Alternately, if you use MMPlayer, you can use a card reader to copy it directly to your card.

I just want to be able to put it on my PC and watch it in Quick Time and take it off my T650 for good and save off to my PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAsh
    I just want to be able to put it on my PC and watch it in Quick Time and take it off my T650 for good and save off to my PC
    When you synch, it should save a copy on your PC, and thus you can just delete it from your Palm. Open Palm Desktop to see it on your PC.

If it doesn't, then you can copy it from card to PC (it's in Palm/DCIM on the card) if you have a card reader.

Hope that helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin
    Will it also resize if you have a video for a laptop screen? If so this may be the easiest way of watching something on the 650 - even though it wouldn't have all the options of mmplayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb
    Will it also resize if you have a video for a laptop screen? If so this may be the easiest way of watching something on the 650 - even though it wouldn't have all the options of mmplayer.
    I don't know (I just use MMPlayer), but I'm assuming so... the down side is that the avi format is much larger.