1.    #1  
    I have a pre-release Treo 650. The camera works fine in terms of taking photos. I can copy pictures to the card and they're listed as being on the card.

I have a Mac computer.

I try to mount the card on my desktop using the Missing Sync and the photos will not open. An error message appears that says there is a file error and the format of the file cannot be read. I have tried to open with Preview, iPhoto and PhotoShop. A friend was able to duplicate this problem on his machine.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Any way around it?
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Sync your Treo to the Mac. Then look in the following directory:

"/Users/your name/Documents/Palm/Users/your Palm name/Photos/offline copy location/Internal"

Your photos and movies should be there as native JPEGs and AVIs you can just double-click to view.
    EXACT same problem here, netkat. I use Missing Sync to drag photos and videos off of my SD card, but then they won't open at all.

If I email them to myself from the Treo, the files open perfectly fine.

I'm NOT using a pre-release 650 (as far as I know).

Has anyone out there been able to drag photos from their 650 and open them successfully using Missing Sync? Is it a bug in my particular phone? Can I do this without having to use yet another piece of software?

Thanks for your help.
    Uh... card reader?
    A card reader would probably work, but I was hoping to find a solution that wouldn't require me to spend any extra $$.

Besides, it'd be nice to find out what's causing the problem.