Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm in!
    Well...as long as you were at your house, one of the 1000 ft. long bluetooth devices would help you reverse tether your broadband connection and lower your daytime minutes. This is what Sprint et al. is scared of. Business is about trying to screw everybody else over, at least, according to George Carlin.
    so has anyone heard anything from Kalemsoft? Did they dry up and blow away?
    I have heard nothing.

WOOF
    (did you get the email I sent you after Thanksgiving? I never heard back so I thought maybe versamail ate it. It was in the middle of all of my hard resets. Just wanted to make sure you knew I did right back....PH)
    Dutch
    Yes I did. I thought I had said thanks. Your review was great and I love my 650. Thanks
    No problem
  7.    #27  
    Nope, we are still alive. Actually, we updated the initial announcement on this thread. We have chosen an initial list of beta testers from large number of applications. Currently, the application is being tested. However, the current activity levels of the testers is very low so we may need to send more beta versions in the following days. We will contact more testers if need arises.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Regards.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i will use it all day and nite. send me one! woooooot!
    Thanks to Kalemsoft for this effort, but I would also like to remind everyone that it would be KILLER if we could get Skype to produce and release their long-rumored Skype for Palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by KalemSoft
    Nope, we are still alive. Actually, we updated the initial announcement on this thread. We have chosen an initial list of beta testers from large number of applications. Currently, the application is being tested. However, the current activity levels of the testers is very low so we may need to send more beta versions in the following days. We will contact more testers if need arises.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Regards.
    They must not have very many testing. I say this because I signed up for the beta within 2 hours of the original post in this thread and didnt end up on the list. I like public betas so much more.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    They must not have very many testing. I say this because I signed up for the beta within 2 hours of the original post in this thread and didnt end up on the list. I like public betas so much more.
    Well, your hypothesis would be true only if you we had started sending betas right after we started getting emails for beta testing. However, certainly, we accumulated emails first and then evaluated the applications because our experience with previous betas shows that all sorts of people are applying just to get free copies and then we never hear from them. Hope this clarifies your concerns....

Regards.
    ok fine. your original post didn't indicate a screening process. maybe next time you could indicate that so we don't sit here wondering why we haven't heard anything. good luck with testing.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I'd be interested when the beta process opens again.

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    If you need more, I would be glad to become a Beta tester.
    Hmmm... I never heard anything either, and emailed a 'beta-testing' resume also.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12