1.    #1  
    I am having a little bit of a problem performing a hotsynch. It seems to be getting stuck during the "synchronizing imageLib_imageDB". If i disable the synch treo pics feature. It works fine, so i know it cannot be my cradle.
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingtreo
    I am having a little bit of a problem performing a hotsynch. It seems to be getting stuck during the "synchronizing imageLib_imageDB". If i disable the synch treo pics feature. It works fine, so i know it cannot be my cradle.
    How long does it stay stuck for? A minute or two? Ten? How many pics do you have on your handheld? I know for a fact that when I'm hotsyncing, mines also gets stuck for a minute or two on the pics. I have over 200 pics and the size of the DB is over 6 megs.

Hope this helps!
    Handspring Visor w/Sprint Mobile Card --> Sprint Treo 300 --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 755p
  3.    #3  
    It stays "stuck" forever.
    Try moving some pics to the SD card (highlight the picture then select Move from the menu and change the category to your external card) and see if that helps.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^