1.    #1  
    Don't know what I did to cause the ##codes such as ##786, ##377 ##33284 etc to stop working on my 650. Instead of bring up the debug screed as it should, it is now trying to dial the 3 digit numbers and puts it in the call logs. I tried changing the various phone setting to no avail. Any suggestions? TIA
    I think you need to append a # to the end of the string, i.e. ##786#. Pressing the last # causes the desired action. At least that's how it worked when Sprint had me enter the MSL to program the phone.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
  3.    #3  
    It used to not require appending a # to the end. I tried appending a # and it is still dialing the number instead of opening the debug screen.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkEagle
    I think you need to append a # to the end of the string, i.e. ##786#. Pressing the last # causes the desired action. At least that's how it worked when Sprint had me enter the MSL to program the phone.
    Delete the Phone_logo file that you transfered over from your 600, or that you added to the 650 hoping that the carrier hack would work?

I think # and dial do the same?
    ##786#
    ##786dial

##377dial (##err)-last error code
    ##786dial - phone info
    ##33284dial (##debug)-debug
  5.    #5  
    Matt, deleting phone_logo did the trick. I have phone_logo on the 600 without this problem so the 650 is behaving differently. Any workarounds to keep phone_logo and still be able to use the ## codes?

Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Delete the Phone_logo file that you transfered over from your 600, or that you added to the 650 hoping that the carrier hack would work?

I think # and dial do the same?
    ##786#
    ##786dial

##377dial (##err)-last error code
    ##786dial - phone info
    ##33284dial (##debug)-debug
    Not directly, but getting there. I am sure once more people get one, it wiil appear.
    Check these two out.
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63643
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=63498

Glad that worked BTW. Matt
    These ## codes are new to me. I just got my 650 last Friday. Lets post all the codes in one spot for easy reference - here!
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1
    These ## codes are new to me. I just got my 650 last Friday. Lets post all the codes in one spot for easy reference - here!

I agree micheal.
    Ditto
    Quote Originally Posted by michael1
    Treoing & Loving it
    Lets begin with a list of codes...

##3282 - use to update Vision profile, manually kickoff provisioning
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Hi gang.

Here are a few more I use from time to time. I found these well more than a year ago here on T/C when the Treo 600 first hit the streets:

##377
    This spells out ##err and stands for error. It displays the last error which caused a soft reset, and the program that was running, line number etc

##33284
    This spells ##debug and is the CDMA phone info screen containing a bunch of technical data on your curent signal and tower connection.

##786
    This the Phone Information Page. It tells you how many minutes the unit has on it, how much data has transpired, the warranty date, software versions, etc.

##774 PRI Checksum and allowing you to reset phone to factory default settings (you need your phones own MSL code which is unique to each phone...or so I've been told).

Good luck!