1.    #1  
    Hey all! I used to upload my pictures from my Sanyo 5300 and they would go directly to pictures.sprintpcs.com. When I try to do the same with the 650, they upload but they aren't there (at pictures.sprintpcs.com) any ideas as to how/where the uploaded pictures go? Thanks in advance!
    If you use an e-mail application, and not the built in Messaging utility, to send your images, they don't go through pictures.sprintpcs.com. I've been going e-mail all the time, so now I have to remember I can't rely on the SprintPCS website to be one universal archive.
    Quote Originally Posted by elliotchi
    Hey all! I used to upload my pictures from my Sanyo 5300 and they would go directly to pictures.sprintpcs.com. When I try to do the same with the 650, they upload but they aren't there (at pictures.sprintpcs.com) any ideas as to how/where the uploaded pictures go? Thanks in advance!
    You can send a picture email or just upload the picture by using the "Pics&Videos" application. Just look at a picture and at the bottom is an arrow pointing to a solid circle, that is to upload. There is also an envelope, that is to send picture mail.

Doing either will make it show up at pictures.sprintpcs.com