1.    #1  
    I know how to do a soft/warm/hard reset, as well as a battery disconnect.
    Anyone know how to reset the Radio portion> It seems to retain it's info, even after a battery disconnect.

TIA, Matt
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Hi Matt.

I had to do a Battery Disconnect a few days ago in a Sprint PCS store of all places b/c they couldn't tell me what was wrong with the thing. UGHHHH!

Anyway, I noticed my PCS Vision name and ESN were missing from the phone.

What info did you find still in there?

Cheers!
  3.    #3  
    I did a battery disconnect before I sold my 600, and according to the new user, my phone# was still in it. all the PDA stuff was reset. I thought the battery disocnnect was supose to erase all the info, even the radio stuff?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    HMMM. Interesting. I just did a battery disconnect (while at work, only after backing up with BackupMan) and all the phone info was clear UNTIL I did ##786.

As soon as I did that, it connected to Sprint and pulled my info down to the phone. At least that's the only thing I can think of. I couldn't do a PRI Checksum reset because I don't have my Master Subsidy Lock number in my head.

Curious...
    Your phone information is stored in NVM. You can not erase it without the unlock code (MSL) and overwriting it manually. This information is NEVER reset.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Thanks mighty Shadowmite.

Good to know.

Keep up the good work on the Wi-Fi issue.

Best regards,
    -zero
  7.    #7  
    Thanks 70 and SM, I appreciate the help.