1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to get the Calendar in Agenda View when messages are checked to show SnapperMail messages not the default VersaMail????
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I'm wondering the same thing. ALSO, in the Phone application (at the top), is there a way to integrate SnapperMail (instead of VersaMail) into the top of the screen?

Perhaps, what mail applications fully integrate with Palm OS in agenda view and the phone application?
    Monster Crayons: monstercrayons.com
    SPRINT PCS Retention Plan 2001: 4 lines - $120/month (plus over $40 in taxes; yes, $40) - 3180 shared anytime - 4000 (8pm) and Voice Command on each line - unlimited PCS/Vision/Picture Pack/Roaming/FIMF
    Most recent phones: Samsung A500 - Samsung A620 - Hitachi P300 - Samsung VI660 - Treo 600 - Sony Ericsson T608 - Treo 650
    SPRINT PCS customer since 1997.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Anyone?
    Monster Crayons: monstercrayons.com
    SPRINT PCS Retention Plan 2001: 4 lines - $120/month (plus over $40 in taxes; yes, $40) - 3180 shared anytime - 4000 (8pm) and Voice Command on each line - unlimited PCS/Vision/Picture Pack/Roaming/FIMF
    Most recent phones: Samsung A500 - Samsung A620 - Hitachi P300 - Samsung VI660 - Treo 600 - Sony Ericsson T608 - Treo 650
    SPRINT PCS customer since 1997.
    Have you made it your default mail application?
    this is what's missing for true integration. Chatter works on the phone page, but not on the agenda. I was thinking of trying snappermail but really want both the phone page and the calendar agenda view to show how many unread messages i have.

any update on this?
    bump

Does anyone know if this is possible? It seems like the Calendar and Phone apps ignore the default email app setting.
    Man, I wish someone knew. Snappermail on the base calendar Agenda view - great!
    Charliec
    bump

Anyone figure this out yet? Chattermail works in the phone app for me, but not in the agenda view. Still stanky old VersaMail.
    --> Me fail english? That's unpossible!! <--
    anyone have an answer to this yet???
    Any answers?
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X