1.    #1  
    Documents to Go had been working fine. However, now I find that whenever I try to open a Word document (which is all I have), I get a soft reset. Checking ##377, I get:

MemoryMgr.c, Line: 3747, invalid handle

I had all my documents on the SD card. Erased them all, reinstalled some on the device and some on the card. Regardless, still happens every time I try to open.

Ideas, anyone?

Thanks.

ME
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I just noticed this today as well. My documents are also on the my SD card. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nivla
    I just noticed this today as well. My documents are also on the my SD card. Any help would be appreciated.
    Is this the version that came on the CD or the latest 7.003 update?
    I am having the exact same problem. it worked yesterday but today I get a soft reset when loading any Word doc. I am using the 7.003 update. The only thing that changed is that last night I used the Dataviz utility to move applications to the card.

Hummm
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    where do you get the 7.003 update? I just went to Dataviz's website, plugged in my reg #, and it says there are no updates for 7.002.