Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Oh man! The vaja is SICK!! I love it and the logo looks soo clean! Fits great and it doesn't bulge as much as I thought it would! Nice!
    congrats! . . . and pics already! lots and lots of pics!
  3.    #3  
    Here they are! Pics taken w/ my 650!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    so you got the one with the clip ay? don't it feel unsafe with it on belt with the screen exposed? would it add too much thickness to put it in your pocket? thanx!
    Is there clear plastic on the screen side on the case, similar to the form fit case? Or is it exposed?

thanks
    how about pics with the phone in it
    artwork did turn out nice. it doesn't look like it will add much bulk at all. how long did it take to arrive?

i ended up passing on the belt clip because the last time i used a holster for my phone i banged it up quite a bit. i'm sure there will be plenty of times where i wish that could put it on my belt though.
  8. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    Is there clear plastic on the screen side on the case, similar to the form fit case? Or is it exposed?

thanks
    Keyboard and screen are exposed.
    So how many days it take? More or less than 20 days?
    Great looking artwork btw- what is it of?
  10.    #10  
    It was a gift for my friend. Below is a picture of the image I sent to Vaja to emboss on it. As you can see they did a FANTASTIC job! I ordered it on Nov. 20th. So it took about 13 business days to complete the order. I have to admit he was VERY estatic about it! No screen cover and it adds about 2 mm to the side. Typing is still VERY functional with it. As reported on treonauts.com, the smell of it is SO nice! The belt clip allows you to SHOW OFF your badboy! I mean you paid $350-599 for the phone, you gotta show it off!
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Yeah baby,

I got the Vaja, too. Sweet lines, sweet smell and nice craftsmenship. I chose not to get the belt clip as this model is "open face" and I keep in in my pocket. The lines are smooth and it slips well in and out of pocket. The case hold the unit securely and is surprisingly rigid. It feels great in your hands. I chose dark colorsfor longer "good look" life.

The only draw back is that if I'm speed typing (taking notes, etc.) It is more difficult to reach the keys near the edge of the case as it wraps to the front of the keyboard. During these times I simply remove it, type and return it when I'm done.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Just wondering, does the case cover the mic?
    I know there's an opening for the 600 cases, but don't see any for the 650...
    [QUOTE=rudychow]Just wondering, does the case cover the mic?
    I know there's an opening for the 600 cases, but don't see any for the 650...[/QUOTE

I had too look on mine, It actually does cover the mic. But I had no problem with anyone hearing me, Same as before without the case, the regular Treo Speaker and mic problems.
    I'm kind of in a quandry deciding which case to buy. I keep it in my pocket, and it's lready showing very noticable signs of wear. I'd like something that covers the screen, but I'm afraid of it making it more difficult to use and if the case makes it much larger, I'll have to buy bigger pants (or go on a diet) to get it in and out. The Vaja's all look great, I can't decide weather to get the one that leaves the front open, still exposing it to pocket "wear" or the one with the front cover, which will be a PITA every time you get a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrotherNov
    I'm kind of in a quandry deciding which case to buy. I keep it in my pocket, and it's lready showing very noticable signs of wear. I'd like something that covers the screen, but I'm afraid of it making it more difficult to use and if the case makes it much larger, I'll have to buy bigger pants (or go on a diet) to get it in and out. The Vaja's all look great, I can't decide weather to get the one that leaves the front open, still exposing it to pocket "wear" or the one with the front cover, which will be a PITA every time you get a call.
    The Innopocket Aluminum fits well in my pants pocket, has a window that you can see the screen through and you don't have to open it to answer...

Maybe the answer to you needs,

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyparanoid
    The Innopocket Aluminum fits well in my pants pocket, has a window that you can see the screen through and you don't have to open it to answer...

Maybe the answer to you needs,

Cheers
    Thanks!, just ordered it. It's innexpensive, so I thought I'd give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoAsh
    I had too look on mine, It actually does cover the mic. But I had no problem with anyone hearing me, Same as before without the case, the regular Treo Speaker and mic problems.
    TreoAsh, could you post a pic of the bottom with the 650 in it?
    Here comes the pictures of Treo in Vaja..
    Sure looks like it's covering the mic to me.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    It does cover the bottom, but no one has been complaining about having hard time hearing my voice..

Speaker phone could be a different story because everyone was complaining from the beginning..
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast