Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Does the Treo 650 ship with a screen protector??
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    The absolute best screen protector I've ever used is the Martin Fields Overlay [snip] Crystal clear, easiest to apply..
    What makes it easier to apply than the Boxwave? The application method appears to be the same.
    I have been happy with the crystal, a tiny drop of windex every couple of days along with one of those eye glass microfiber cloths keeps my screen looking great. The price was a little steep, but those adhesive ones are a pia. The crystal is pretty thick by comparison and thus easier to apply. Under-dust was not an issue for me.
    Anyone tried Exim?
    Bringing this back to the top. Any other input?

I've become frustrated with finding an acceptable BoxWave protector and want to find one that will stick down on all edges.

Martin Fields looks to be exactly the same as the Boxwave. Is there any difference?
    I've used the Martin Fields Overlay as well as the Boxwave Crystal and Anti-Glare models on my Treo 650. For me, the Martin Fields was as clear as the Boxwave Crystal but more scratch resistant. The MF also stays sealed to the screen at all edges. The only down side is that the plastic backing is difficult to remove due to the lack of a "tab" to pull on.

Overall, the Martin Fields product is my current favorite screen protector, but they are much more expensive than competitors' offerings. A 3-pack of Crystals from Boxwave might be a better value even if I have to replace them more often.
    I've used Boxwave Crystal, the Palm supplied protector, and Martin Fields Overlay.

My favorite is the Martin Fields, and behind that is the Boxwave. Why?
    The Martin Fields is just as clear as the Boxwave Crystal. AND - it's thinner. I've noticed that the touchscreen was less sensitive with the Boxwave, so I had to press a little harder with the stylus or my finger. You don't lose any touch sensitivity with the Martin Fields (or much less so than the Boxwave). Why more people don't comment on this, I don't know. That was one of the things that I didn't like with the Boxwave.
    Thanks for the comments. I'll probably give it a try.
    Any tips on how to remove a screen protector. I bought mine here at treocentral. I have two pieces of dust that I have learned to live with but eventually I need to figure out how to replace.
    Treo 650 Verizon 1.04
    http://www.rgps.com
    I use the TreoCentral screen protectors as well -- the best way I've found to get them off is to use a wood toothpick and poke at an edge near the corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgps
    Any tips on how to remove a screen protector. I bought mine here at treocentral. I have two pieces of dust that I have learned to live with but eventually I need to figure out how to replace.

Take a piece of Scotch tape, from the center bottom (or top) to one of the edges. Lift, and... voila!
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12