1.    #1  
    I first entered the treo world on November 28th of last year with my 600... I have been much more of a passive observer than an active participant in this forum...

I can't take it anymore...

Sure the Treo 650 has bugs...
    Everytime I try to access my contact list from snapper get a reset, and there are many more problems as well..
    Would I return the phone??
    Never...
    The treo 600 had bugs but fixes were made, and so shall the 650.
    The ability to do what you can on this device is simply amazing...
    I tried to access simple web on my friends cell phone and it was a nightmare...
    So in closing, instead harping on the problems, focus on what is great about it...
    Palm or some clever person will fix the bugs and we will all be happy..
    Quote Originally Posted by musiccellar
    So in closing, instead harping on the problems, focus on what is great about it...
    Palm or some clever person will fix the bugs and we will all be happy..
    But until then, the complaints should be heard, loud-n-clear, until Palm1 gets this phone running the way it's supposed to work.
    I'm sure there are bugs, but not all are the fault of P1. Is Snapper the only thing crashing accessing contacts? If so, have you contacted them? This one sounds like a Snappermail problem.

When any new hardware is released there is often a flurry of software updates to work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by musiccellar
    I first entered the treo world on November 28th of last year with my 600... I have been much more of a passive observer than an active participant in this forum...

I can't take it anymore...

Sure the Treo 650 has bugs...
    Everytime I try to access my contact list from snapper get a reset, and there are many more problems as well..
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680