1.    #1  
    Can someone return the T600 interface? The D button ought to be able to launch my choice of apps like it used to. Now I can scroll, scroll scroll to somethin.

Also, why doesn't P1 put some sort of descent menuing SW in? I bought Z-launcher because it is (justly) recommended her but I could use something simpler and part of the price!
    I'm confused. In the phone app, the favorites are selected by default. I can scroll to the four visible without having to pop up the full favorites. And you can edit these to the ones you want. How is this worse than the 600? The only extra step is scroll->click rather than just scroll. Personally, I like this better since I don't accidently go to the wrong one because I didn't push it just right. Additionally I get one extra choice since I don't need to dedicate a direction to favorites.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Additionally I get one extra choice since I don't need to dedicate a direction to favorites.
    Good point.
  4.    #4  
    Gackkkkk!

Why not offer the choice? On my 600 I hit right and went to the web .. 1 click.
    If I wanted a phone #, I used upclick to go to faves, then nave (same # as now)

It seems to me that finction is lost not gained this way.