1.    #1  
    Hey guys, been playing with my treo 650 for about a week now and i just noticedthat when using Zlauncher to store everything to my sandisk 512mb card, I have an issue with pocket quicken, it will copy to card and work fine however after downloading new transactions from the pc it would act like its loading then exit, i lmoved it back to ram from the card and it loaded fine, guessing that pocket quicken software only will sync the database to ram? Any thoughts?

Evan
    Evan,
    As I understand it, programs that have hotsync conduits should always be loaded in RAM and not on the external card. The conduits only recognize the internal RAM and not the card.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Evan,
    As I understand it, programs that have hotsync conduits should always be loaded in RAM and not on the external card. The conduits only recognize the internal RAM and not the card.
    Zane
    Maybe Palm should address syncing with the card as a solution to the 650 memory problem.
  4.    #4  
    I agree, because with lots of transactions or programs that the datbase changes each sync then the memory issue is still very real. So much for my 512 card, probably will use the 512 for my digital camera and use a 128 or even a 64 for the palm, as i dont use too many apps, mainly web email quicken and the occasional game.