Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Last night I clicked on the weather box, and *shock!* I got the weather. This morning it's back to unable to connect.
    I think I will stick to V8 and save the $10. Why pay for problems?...Im dissapointed with the tech support anyway so I don't want to go anywhere near V9 with all the problems being reported. Product is OK, but the company seems to be poorly managed.
    I am another unhappy user of 9.0. I get a lot of soft resets and lockups on my T600, as well as gibberish SMS messages from nowhere (I don't use SMS and didn't get these before I installed 9.0. I should have stuck with 8.0, I had the same problems with 7.0 and was thrilled when I switched to 8.0 and it was a lot more stable. So how do I delete agendus mail, anyway? I'd like to see if that's what's causing thep roblem.
    I have use Agendus for some time and like it...but since moving to the T650 and v9.0 of the product I am experiencing some of problems listed here. The lag issue may be a T650 memory issue. The one bug that annoy me are the fact that Agendus will not recognize VersaMail or Snappermail as my default email program. I hope they address this soon - or I find a new program to take its place.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulsjmail
    I have a Treo 650 and Agendus 9.0, and Agendus starts up instantly. In other respects though, I am finding the program pretty buggy on the 650. If I am in Agendus and I get an sms, the Treo will reset. I have deleted agendus mail and I have the normal sms program handeling sms'. Does anyone else have this problem?
    I found that I had to delete the Agendus Mail program on my 650 too. It's not compatable with the 650
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    For all you Agendus lovers out there, they just released 9.01. Good luck...

http://support.iambic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12570
    Just installed 9.01 and VOILA - weather!
    Is this a joke? Installed v9.01 and the only perceivable difference is that it takes longer to tell me t
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    Now what's happened? Whe|
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    Evidently the TC Mobile forum is still sucking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    Evidently the TC Mobile forum is still sucking.
    This is definitely a hit or miss thing and it sort of, no, keeps me from using my Treo to check the site ... besides, the black dot is gone. Where's Felipe when you need him? Please bring back the black dot!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Slem
    Now what's happened? Whe|
    Think of it this way -- it'll get your post count up!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414
    This is definitely a hit or miss thing and it sort of, no, keeps me from using my Treo to check the site ... besides, the black dot is gone. Where's Felipe when you need him? Please bring back the black dot!
    it is freaky to read you name when you dont expect it.

i dont use the mobile forums, but the black dot is still there on the regular site. thank god.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Aye. Too many problems with the mobile forum. I couldn't live without the black dot. I keep trying to convince them to get the dot over on mtdn.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I sent Agendus support this email today after installing Agendus v9 standard on my Treo 650 and basically having to perform a hard reset to get it operational again.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. What errors do you receive prior to resetting?
    This is not a known issue. We will be releasing an update to v.9 sometime this
    week. You may want to install the update to see if the problem persists.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Best regards,

- Abigail

Technical Support
    iambic, Inc.
    Even thou Agendus looks and appears nice I will never install this again as it has totally set me back to reinstalling all my apps. Restore didnt work as I got an endless loop.
    I downloaded 9.01 to my T600 and now I have no problems getting the weather and QOD. I also opt to remove the mail app and the Tiny chart (I find it unnecessary). For the person who was having problems with the SMS, make sure under 'Pref' in Agendus you select SMS not Agendus SMS as your default handler, otherwise it does cause a reset each time you get a new SMS message.
    Mobi·gas·mic!